[10/8/2009] All Mini OS-Tan ~Up Windows 7-tan

Started by infinity_zero, March 11, 2007, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

such a compliment ._.  

Photoshop tan is win tho. Im glad that that redntion of her is gaining popularity!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"Great, a Flash-tan! now I can beat the crap out of this cute thingy for being commercial, proprietary and crappy!
and just a few hours ago you were talking about transhumanism and changing the human nature to something good, peaceful and whatnot ;_;
How can someone be so mean to such a cute thing? That's not human! ;_;

Behold fellow users, for this is the true form of the penguins. This is the reason we shall not let those evil creatures  dominate the world!

and that aside, Photoshop-tan is cute. Might even draw her later.

C-Chan

Aw now, no overreacting here.  Bear in mind that poor Kami-Tux can't like her because she refuses to play in her 64-bit machine (she can for me cause I'm using a 32-bit OS).  -v-

In any event, wow!  Sorry Infinity-sama, didn't notice you created a whole set of Photoshop-tans!  She's looking very cute, although not that that's rare for your minis!  ^___^

I'm wondering now if I could commission you to try an Inkscape-tan.  You could probably make a very beautiful job with her.  ^v^

Alfamille

Photoshop-chan is fine! Actually it's really rare to find a Photoshop-tan every other day. I really give credit on  infinity-kun's effort!

Kiso

Sooo... cute.
Must... resist... too... powerful.

*faints with a sign up*

[These are so cute... we so need to make emoticons out of these images!!!!]
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Siya

C-Chan

Quote[These are so cute... we so need to make emoticons out of these images!!!!]

Fufu... figured that if you were a fan of the movie, you'd be a fan of all the Mini art.  -v-
That does remind me,... I did suggest Infinity-stylke emoticons a long time ago, but that never quite happened.  Besides, at the time we all got used to just picking out the Minis we wanted for our conversation.....

There we go,... INFINITELY better than any yellow happy face, no?  `v'

But in any event.....

QuoteError All...

WELCOME BACK INFINITY-SAN!!!!!!!!  ^V^
I was worried you had forgotten about us.  And I love how your Error Minis look like with legs.,  ^____^

Oh, and you've gotta tell us more about Areana Destiny!  That looks like a great project!

Bella

Awww, cute! I couldn't pick my favorite...but...I keep looking at lil' 405-chan there ^_^

They make error messages fun! Heehe...

Alfamille

Quote from: "Siya"
<.<

>.>

*kidnaps 402-tan*

Moderators should have you arrested any minute by now :P

Quote from: "C-chan"

Fufu... figured that if you were a fan of the movie, you'd be a fan of all the Mini art.  -v-

That does remind me,... I did suggest Infinity-stylke emoticons a long time ago, but that never quite happened.  Besides, at the time we all got used to just picking out the Minis we wanted for our conversation.....

There we go,... INFINITELY better than any yellow happy face, no?  `v'

I'll have to join the movement then...

infinity_zero

2 Years later...
I came back!

7-tan is good!

Aurora Borealis

Yay! An Infinity sighting!! Welcome back to OSC! :D :D

Your Windows 7-tan minis are adorable, especially the one with her and Vistan holding hands!