How many progams run simultaneously in your OS?

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, May 04, 2008, 10:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, true. Mine is an x64 version, and pimped up, too, so that might have something to do with it. However, the fact that svchost.exe has 7 processes running (it's something network-related) at startup does indicate things on my end =w=;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Rulix

I'm not counting that processes. Why? pss because they are core processes, and even if I use them "underneath" I'm just counting those I opened after windows starts.

42 processes TOTAL in task manager at this time, out of which 22 are System processes, 16 user processssssss, 2 local service, and 2  network service

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Blast

93 right now, some are duplicate.

I do not plan to overstress my baby.

Nakilio

Ho god... I only have to run my photoshop projects and my memory is nearly full..... (my 3.5Go)....

RandiNinja

In this multitasking things, hardware also gives an important part i think... ;018
but to think my xp-chan can do 117 multitasking, it's really give me a goosebumps. ;015

Smokey

Oh, yeah i will try if my vistan can top that on my game-pc... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

Smokey

nope, exercise/health check/physical exam... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

retracer

my computer isn't holding many applications, but resource is always max.

because, i always running donkey, share/winny, clubbox, and torrent. (these are p2p or file sharing tools)
these apps need so many resources.
--------------------------------------
Who plait the rope of relation.
Q-ria Miris, the plaintive eyes.
--------------------------------------