favorite games

Started by Chocofreak13, February 14, 2009, 06:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

wanted to play the old tetris for the gameboy, but both my GBC and GBA refused to work...

Added after 2 minutes:

Yay, they work again... apparently only on 1.2volt rechargables...

Added after 9 minutes:

And i game-over'd horribly due to my tactics...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

kaineru

What you lost on tetris? that usually happens to me only when the speed becomes too ridiculous...

NejinOniwa

Tetris is overrated. -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well i always build up the screen and keep the uttermost richt block free, so i can rack in the big points by slotting in those 1x4 bars there...
Problem is those bars don't come that often...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

my sis loves tetris, and she's damn good at it. i think she got to level 32 (or some ridiculous number like that) once.

i suck at it. but i like the techno remix of the theme song. :3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

LOL, i saw a video of a world cup tetris finale once, those guys reach levels over 99 (haha, DBZ pun opportunity) and play at inhuman speed...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

recently my friend said something rather funny:

"there's a reason that women are good at tetris. tetris was made for women."

"wat's that say about mee!?"
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Exception confirming the rule, dear choco, exception confirming the rule... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

Tetris, this game really remind me of the good old days. Yes the days when my big sis, lil sis and even my mom completely obliterate me in game. And they still crush me to date. Man, they really are good at tetris.
Well, the rules is not absolute though. I've already met and get challenged by a girl who's sucks (hard) at tetris but she completely crush me in RTS game.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Chocofreak13

i suck at it. indefinitley. (my uncle's pretty good.)

ehh, i'm more male than female, yet i am physically a girl. (i have the brain of a bisexual man! with a slight bit of feminine in there. and some pavlovian stuff, and some programming, and maybe some chewing gum holding the hard drive in, and it's all running dual boot on  windows ME and 2000. yay!
and i have an odd mothering instinct in overdrive. yet i'm probably the youngest one here.)

that was so off topic i don't know where to begin.

hmmmmm...........think, think........ >_____<

oh i know! virtual blackjack! i've been playing that for awhile. <3

and i've been playing the .hack series for awhile too. <3333
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Had a cool blackjack game once, was one of the two reasons i kept a 8088XT... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

lulz, i'm not even legal yet and i already have a gambling problem. xD

thousand arms has a blackjack minigame, 2 versions of it. xD
i'm ok at it, it's when you get 16s or 17s that it sucks. :[
click to make it bigger

Smokey

well, as long as you don't piss away your entire income... ^_^
And seventeens do indeed suck, unless the bank has to hold on 17, in that case it sucks just a tiny bit less... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"lulz, i'm not even legal yet and i already have a gambling problem. xD

thousand arms has a blackjack minigame, 2 versions of it. xD
i'm ok at it, it's when you get 16s or 17s that it sucks. :[

I do the same shit in any game that has gambling mini-games.  I'm a cheat though, if lose my shit, I just re-load the damn game, unless it's video poker on Scarface or GTA:SA, because I'm usually good enough to get my money back.

btw as much as I like video blackjack (been playing such minigames since Bard's Tale for Apple IIe), video poker kicks video blackjack's ass.  Way more money, too.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

I'm not in it for the money... ^_^

BTW in GTA:SA i always go to that bar near the big ear to play a game of pool... much more fun ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama