now if only i could buy these.

Started by Chocofreak13, January 28, 2009, 09:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i want them, but i just found a pic.....idk if they even exist or if it's just a photoshop miracle.

at any rate, cockleshell, *SLAP* ANIMEBOSTON!!! FAIL!!! CONNETICON!! OTAKUFEST IN CAMBRIDGE!! >_<

oh, and, WIN
http://benippon.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=747&currency=USD

IN STOCK!! (should ask for for mine bday xD )

Added after 2 minutes:

oh btw you DON'T wish you lived in japan, has highest cost o living in teh entire wurld. (yes i feel like typing stupid)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

EEP! -falls to ground from slap-

I DON'T GO TO -CONS! I FEEL INSECURE IN CROWDS AND I PROBABLY WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE 99.9999999999% OF THE ANIMES THERE!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

it's ok :3 (sorry for slap, but well, don't claim there are no cons in mass! ) i don't go to cons, because 1. too expensive 2. can't find a ride 3. would probably feel a bit out of place 4. cosplay warps my brain 0_0;

*hug* must find joo~
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

eee~ I'll still be your friend over the internet! -hug-

Chocofreak13

*huggle* yays~

but, we could have kidnapped yous and take yous to places to meet the people and collect the things!
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I just noticed that my post count is 237 and yours is 257. This'll change after this port but it's the little things I notice that interest me~

[/offtopic]

Chocofreak13

i noticed something like that earlier. of course, i payed more attention to the face that i had reached NT status and not even noticed. xD

^^ whoot.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

If we keep posting like this I'll never catch up to you..

[ONTOPICNOWPLZ] I want that fanbook D: [/ONTOPICNOWPLZ]

Chocofreak13

i wantz it too. :3

oh, and, STOP POSTING PLZ KTHXBYE

if you stop, i can post all i need to and then leave and then you can post. :3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

-flail- NEVARRR

I have a bad reputation for racking up thousands of posts on all the forums I'm a part of.

[/forumaddict]

I've got like... -counts the tabs on firefox right now- 3 forums open right now that I have more than 500 posts on. xD

NejinOniwa

Guys...
Seriously...
I have no part in this, ok? You did this all by yourselves, without help of oh-so-infamous Nejin.

This non-syntax is slaying me.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

since when did you matter in this discussion, nejin? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Since everyone seems to blame everything that ever goes wrong on this forum on me, that's why.

Now ziplock.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS