now if only i could buy these.

Started by Chocofreak13, January 28, 2009, 09:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Want...

WANT!

Where to buy and more important do they ship overseas???????
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

OT: What're you doing with my former avatar?!

did find this...
http://www.hlj.com/product/OHZ79188 out of stock, but still, hope...

And here, (small) figurinez of 2k and inu-t
http://www.tamarket.com.au/acatalog/Limited_editions.html
(scroll way down; alphabetically, at the "O")

MOAR
http://www.tamarket.com.au/models5/model5.htm

And then i got too lay to search moar...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

gosh-dernit I wish I lived in Japan.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

i wish i lived somewhere where there were (god that's many "ere"s in a short time :D) at leats some anime-cons...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I live in Massachusetts...

There aren't any -cons of any kind anywhere (wth, so many-- OMG MORE ANY'S) near me.

Smokey

Do you at least have anime on tv, or anime stores?

(since i moved the nearest anime store is no longer 30 but 10 miles away... still no anime on tv though...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

No anime stores where I live, and the only anime I can find on satellite is Naruto and other stuff on CN... And I don't care for that stuff.

FYI, I live in the sticks.

Smokey

Hey i used to live in the sticks too... in a hick town, so i fled to civilisation... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Stop derailing the topic people >:/  

Back to the topic at hand, I personaly wouldnt want those ones. OS-tan or no, they are action figures.  They have those silly looking ball joints and such =_=  Now if someone finds PVC or resin model kits or figures then Id pay an arm and a leg for them.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

True, but these were the only ones i found....Well on page one of google search "os-tan figurines", that is....

Ah well, for now, i'll have to stick with framed photoprints on the wall....
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I really want OS-tan figures too!

Smokey

Arent there any companies that custom make this kinda stuff?

*sneaks off with new business-plan*

D'oh! You all didn't read that... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

KAWAIIIIII!!!! ;015

atashi mo os-tan figure wa hoshiii....

tabetai... tabetaiii.... ;054