so people around the US know about my high school.

Started by Chocofreak13, January 21, 2009, 03:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

What?! You had LAN parties?!

My school has a lot of activities but no LAN parties!

CaptBrenden

well i think he prolly means hijack the computerroom for games....  i knew guys that did that.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

no real parties, organized by the teachers and network admin... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

My school's winter show turned into a daily press scandal, and more has been about.

There's a LAN up coming in february...in the food court.

Crazy stuff, don't ask.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

school sponsored events don't work well with me. i learned my lesson!

meh, the plays at my school are ok, but i officially hate the actor's guild for stealing the Dungeons and Dragons club president......twice :[

i'm kinda the prez now......
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

steal him back! Actors have very low AC and HP, you can take em.  However... Its dangerous to go alone, take this:

Smokey

beware though actors do have high charm... (or am i confusing D&D with another RPG)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Depends what you play, if your a combat tweak taking point of charisma is indeed fail.. but if your gonna play an RP character that will try to negotiate through things, then CHR is needed.  Still we are far far off topic,  to the topicless thread for evolving convos.

Smokey

oops, yeah...

BTW is there any other veird stuff about your school?
k-9 unit or something like that...
Thanks Fedora-sama

lilsleepingninja

no not really...We had bomb threats at least 5 times a month in april though.... and ather than "pot high" ppl know our school as "stoner High" alot more. just thought you'd like that one better

I just graduated from Choco's school this year

Chocofreak13

damn, this thread is old. :\

yeah, my school seems like the typical high school: skanky freshman sluts around every corner, dumbasses holding drug parties every weekend, people getting smashed (i'll let you choose the definition of "smashed" on that one), fights, and the occasional smug, self assured bastard making crazy threats or spreading around bullets to get a ruse out of people.
click to make it bigger