so people around the US know about my high school.

Started by Chocofreak13, January 21, 2009, 03:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

my friend was talking to someone from alabama the other day, and apparently they knew about my high school. my high school is so infamous that we're known as "pot high". xD(well, we DO have the hash block (aka the hash trail) and kids DID used to smoke in the courtyard.)
pfft. pot high. xD

yet another reason i love going here.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

o_o OMG!
;013 students smoking weed at school is special?!
;015 And it makes your school infamous?! ;014

Don't ever go to a dutch high-school then... It's commo n practice around here... ;011
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

what, mine...?

Gomen nasai, i should've aded that i disagree with most potheads i see here in holland...
And of course that i do not wish to support, nor advertise weed or the smoking of it in any way.....

{end rectification}
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

idk, i don't smoke, and my high school is just kinda bad on certian aspects. (speaking of weed, in last year's voting season, mass. decriminalized marajuana. :3 it makes me happy. it amuses me.)

i remember when we took the tours a few years ago. one girl in my group, paulina lamperelli (short, know slut, haven't seen her in a couple years) asked if anyone had been caught f****** (idk if i can swear here) in the closet. she also said that was her "sport". x0
fail.
she also got kicked out of her catholic high school for bringing a gun to school.

this also reminds me of tana.....but that's another story.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

wtf... that's a bad skool indeed....

and (personally no offence) i think decriminalization isn't that bad, the police can still crack down on the troublemakers, so...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i support legalization in this country. have you ever heard of someone who died of cannabus??

yes. my school was built in the 60's.

eh, my house was built in the 30's so guess it's not SO bad. (i wouldn't trade it for any other school out there. <3 )
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Out here in Colorado, I've never heard about any school nicknamed "Pot High." I don't follow the news much though.  I really don't care if pot is legalized; it's probably less addictive/dangerous than alcohol.

NejinOniwa

Actually, it's even more dangerous than alcohol in some aspects; It stores itself in the fat tissue of your nerve cells, and can lie dormant for years and then surface again, to get you addicted AND give you the worst hangover ever all at random.

Smokey

You're talking about harddrugs, nej...
cannabis will rarely get into your fat cells and even if it did, it will not induce a high nor a hangover again when that fat gets burned...
And since THC tends to make people docile, it's social impact is far less than that of alcohol... the effects on the body are roughly the same, and the worst damage is done by the tobacco rolled in the joint...
I don't know what you've ben having but by the sound of it, it's not pot...
As for legalisation, is has worked like a charm here in holland, no increase in users and no trouble...

And chocofreak; my house was built in 1895, meh :D :P
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, I have absolutely nothing...
No, it's just me confusing all the damn names again. It's hashish that gets into your fat tissue. Sorry about that.

Smokey

hashish's active component is also thc, remember you're talking to practically an expert here...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Huh~. Well, don't expect me to have anything on that, I just have counterarguments, not counter-counter-counterarguments. ^^