is this how she's supposed to be? >_<;

Started by Chocofreak13, January 13, 2009, 07:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Indecent exposure detected. Beep Beep Beep BEEP BEEP BEE- -brick'd-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

aaaaand what was the topic again?

ah MSN, yes...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Question.
If you take a GIF of Rick Astley dancing, and replace his face with a brick in every frame, does that make a Brickroll?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

RandiNinja

The topic is big breasted loli right?  ^_^
I'm in!!
EVERYONE LET'S BACK TO THE TOPIC!  ;010

Cockleshell

Well, I can't find any more pictures of MSN... Maybe there's a site that I've been overlooking?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

maybe not, most non-OS tans are rare...

Added after 1 minutes:

btw, finally an avvi?;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Smokey

good pick considering the OT, fail, and general insanity here...:D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Chocofreak13

oh yeah, nice one cockelshell! i like it. :D

this topic wasn't supposed to be about lolis.......
it's like pedobear has become a virus scanner. ;-;
click to make it bigger

Alex S

That's the OSC for you, start with one topic, end with another. I've only seen a few threads that still chug along on their tracks, such as the Calculator-tans thread.

Anyway, the MSN-tans that I've seen are pretty good!