is this how she's supposed to be? >_<;

Started by Chocofreak13, January 13, 2009, 07:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I don't know either but also according to the OSC wiki article on MSN-tan, she is rather bratty!

EDIT: I moved this to the more general "OS-tan Talk" section because that would be more suitable.

Chocofreak13

sorry bout the moving, since it was art i thought it belonged in the art forum.

at any rate, that's too bad about msn, but oh well.

what about yahoo? :\
i looked at the article, i thought that that tan was messenger only, and that the one i posted represented the site? :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I've never seen a Yahoo-tan before. Have you?

Chocofreak13

nuh-uh. strange, since there's google and msn. :\

g'night, aurora-san, i'm gonna go feel sick and eat soup and such. -_-;

btw, off topic, but did anyone else enter the coloring contest? :\ wanna know so i can actually try and do something....
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

I used to have some pics of yahoo tan, tho I think I lost them when my external died
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

VonDaab

Dont know if these are in the gallery, but anyways..

These images must be one of my oldest Os-tan images I've saved on my HD. They're from Oct '05!

Chocofreak13

they're sooo cyoote...... :3

but that's messenger, like i said. are messenger and msn one and the same?
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Isn't the MicroSoft Network like, really, really huge?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

??????//// i don't understand what you said, smokey-san @_@
click to make it bigger

Smokey

MSN embodies a lot of services so i assume MSN-tan would be quite large... Or a mother with a big family...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

<_< MSN-messanger and Live-Messanger are one and the same, they changed the name so that it could be linked in with the Live services for things like online gamine and X-Box live...  

But you assume she would be big..  <_<   dood.. there was a picture of her like, only 4 posts above your last post?  Ive seen alot of pictures of of that vesion of MSN messanger tan.. heck thats the only version ive seen. Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that shes not "quite huge"

Stop assuming things. Cus everyone knows when you make an assumption you make an ass out of u and umption.

Smokey

I was talking about MSN in general... the phenomena that encompasses all the various online MS services, and now indeed known as Live services...
I know MSN or Live messenger isn't large...

Ah, anyways, i'm no artist, so why am i even coming up with ideas anyway....
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

*stuffs a urinal cake in smokeys mouth for speaking*

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.