non-existant computers

Started by Chocofreak13, January 12, 2009, 06:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

But that computer exists!!! This is the nonexistant computer thread, yes?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

true.

now what other fake computer setups can we think of?

"Computer" from dexter's labratory (and the male one from that one episode), "Karen", from spongebob.......any others?
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

How about a Skynet-tan? ;006

CaptBrenden

hal-9000 or GlaDOS. I know ive seend GlaDOS pics before, but nearly all the ones ive seen have just been random animu girls with cores bolted to her in one way or another... not very creative.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

I don't like those "Mecha Musume"-inspired GlaDOS-tan designs either T_T (and I can't think of a good one myself).

But I am currently working on a chibi HAL 9000-tan. She'll have short hair, an eye patch, her visible eye glowing red+yellow and wear a black+silver bodysuit.

Cockleshell

She'd also have to be peanut-flipping insane.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

you mean like ME?

i agree though, i don't like the current glaDOS tan either.  too mech. (i like the eye colour though.)
eh, when i get around to it, i'll upload the tans i've made. (that means all, not just the non-existant ones.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

ME is not insane, she's not ditzy.

She doesn't even overdo it like PROPER does.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i and ME are alot alike. we try really hard, but always screw up.

speaking fo screw-ups, i have to type like the wind, for i have a storybook due tomorrow. (it involves os-tan, so maybe i'll upload it. xD but that means i have to get around to uploading that comic too....)

to clear the air, nejin, i have no intention of stalking you. i just don't care, you just remind me of people around here. and doctor house. which i'm missing right now. so i should get going.

oh look, i'm off topic again.

another hint for the riddle: the final answer is 2 letters long.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

No, now you're off topic, riddle thread is the other way Z:I
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

YAY! BRAIN EPIC FAILURE!

there was an evil supercomputer in an episode of the grim adventures of billy and mandy.

gawd i miss that show. :[
click to make it bigger

srjskam

Why isn't there an Analytical engine-tan..? How cool would that be, steampunk, victoriana (maybe a maid?) etc ;171 . Not fictional but non-existent (unfortunately). Difference engine-tan would be her idiot (not Turing-complete) savant big sister or something...

Had to register just to say this... carry on.

Chocofreak13

don't worry. it's welcome. ^^

and yeah, i would -tan that in a heartbeat. (but i don't have the time right now, i start college in 2 days.)
click to make it bigger

Bella

Non-existant =/= fictional (actually, most of the -tans we now deal with are from long-lost systems), this should probably be talked about over in a more appropriate thread.  

Always considered making those two, along with Antikythera Mechanism-tan. Just don't know enough about mechanical computers to try my hand at them yet though. -v-

stewartsage

Don't forget the Lynn God Machine, I'm going to make her one of these days...