non-existant computers

Started by Chocofreak13, January 12, 2009, 06:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

hehe, in my case it's my ab-so-lute lack of drawing skills preventing the creation of a tan for every component in my system...

LOL, SLI-Tan ; a siamese twin?...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Blearbob

I'm surprised nobody's made any mention here about a HAL-tan (and much LESS surprised about no mention here about a SAL-tan -- SAL 9000 is a ground-based sister computer to the HAL 9000 system, for those who don't know), and darned curious if anyone would be making a -tan for that one boss from Kirby (the one that looked like an RPG).

Of course, due to my extreme lack of talent when it comes to drawing, I'm probably not going to be able to do anything to rectify any lack of these . . . *sobs* I SUCK AT DRAWING THE HUMAN FIGURE.
Call me crazy, but I think I\'m missing a few cards. *holds up Dark Deck* Where\'s my Horus? *brick\'d*

Aurora Borealis

Draw a HAL 9000-tan? I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't let you draw that! j/k!

But if drawing is not your specialty, maybe you can still contribute ideas for a character's details, personality, etc?

Alex S

Actually, I'd rather a HAL-kun was drawn, lest there be mind-scarring consequences.  And XANA-tan? Bad idea. Draw XANA-kun instead.

And, to Blear, I can't draw people very well either, but I can draw inanimate objects. Look at the Calculator-tans thread for some of my sketches.

And, just saying, it's kind of annoying to me when people don't capitalize, use apostrophes, or otherwise violate grammar.

In the words of Strong Bad: "Whatever happened to capitalization? It used to be so cool."

Also, on the topic of Strong Bad, Lappy-tan, Compy-tan and Tandy-tan should be drawn. Being beige boxes, not very many options for design ideas, but personalities should be easier.

Smokey

errrm, wich HAL are we talking about?
I keep thinking of the Hardware Abstraction Layer in Windows...

And Alex S : CAPSLOCK isn't always cruise control for COOL :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

HAL 9000 from A Space Odyssey, I believe.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Oh, wasn't that a childish vindictive brat?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Smokey

I remember HAL9000 to be a childish F***ing B*a***...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

B*a***? I think someone censored in the wrong direction, here >_>

But I dunno about that, I've never read the book, seen the movie or whatever, I just know stuff. But it's possible, I guess, although further factcheck wouldn't hurt if you were to personificate it.

Smokey

Oh it's not up to me to personify the HAL...
The only fact i know absolutely sure is that it had one huge red eye, so maybe making her a cyclops...
I'm thinking Torunga Leela from Futurama here, so don't mind me...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Alex S

Once again, I've always thought of the HAL 9000 as male. Didn't it have a male voice? So, HAL-kun, maybe?

Smokey

i know, but men can be B****es too...
Too bad Star trek doesn't really have kick-ass (computer-) systems that can be -tanned...Well there's Borg, but there's also Seven of Nine... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

actually yeah xana-kun sounds better.......and we don't have enough boys as it is. :/
altimit would be a girl though.

ARRGH YOU PEOPLE HURTZ MINE BRAIN ;_; go ahead with your talking, i will be in the corner crashing quietly me-tan style. (actually, "quiet" isn't the best way to describe me's crashes.....0_0; )

we should get on it.

bob, the only way you'll get better is to practice. :3 i did, and i must admit i've improved greatly from my early work. xD (some of my early work scares me a little now.....xD )
click to make it bigger

chillinfart

Why not a psion-tan?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psion_Organiser
Or exactly, a psion 7
http://www.filesaveas.com/images/psion7.jpg
Palm and wind*ws CE will looks like babies in front of him/her  ;054
I miss and love you Mac Os 8/9 tan , KILL STEVE FOR ME PLEASE, HE DID IT!
Powerbook 3400(2006-2009) MacOS 9 always lives in our souls