non-existant computers

Started by Chocofreak13, January 12, 2009, 06:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

ik that the concept of an altimit-tan was spoken of in another thread.

but since no one's gotten around to it, i have the urge to come up with one.

and for anyone who's played the .hack// games (the quartet) what about a starchild-tan?

and all the "supercomputers" from various sources over the years? lyoko-tan??

hmm, just something to chew on, i guess.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Fairly sure these "fictional computers" don't have representation, nor any real place in the fauna, so to say.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Yet there is a (or should I say many) GlaDOS-tan(s)!

NejinOniwa

Indeed, but then again most things that become extensively popular tend to generate various spin-off designs. I can't think of any other FC -tan.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

did i hear somewhere about a portal-tan? (i mean the computer from the game portal, idk if it has a name, never played the game)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"did i hear somewhere about a portal-tan? (i mean the computer from the game portal, idk if it has a name, never played the game)
Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"Yet there is a (or should I say many) GlaDOS-tan(s)!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

sorry. my bad.
like i said, i never played the game. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Aha, no problem. Shockingly enough I've only played the demo, it seems my Linux-tan can't handle Portal without freezing WINE...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

There are a couple fictional computer-tans I feel really tempted to draw... ;006

Bella

I've considered drawing some fictional OS-tans before... but... never really got around to it. ^^

Chocofreak13

i claim altimit..... >_>

lol, since they technincally ARE computers, why not?

........can i have lyoko tan too? :3 (i'm sick, pity me!! xD)
click to make it bigger

Alex S

Was the supercomputer really called Lyoko? I know the digital world was.  I kind of thought that Aelita would count as Lyoko-tan.  What about -tans for Rockman.EXE computers? (Gah, the vs. 100 Peter Griffin Torso-bots challenge in EXE 5 is annoying.)

Are there -tans for the Pokémon Storage System?

Aurora Borealis

There aren't any fictional computer-tans (except for GlaDOS-tan) as far I have seen and I have lurked on the net characters imageboard a lot! I think all the fictional computer-tans are fair game!

Smokey

I would assume that anything related to computers is fair game to  make a tan for...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

tee hee.

alex: idk what the supercomputer was called, they always called it "the supercomputer" either that or it would be xana-tan, (that's the most likely one) since xana TECHNICALLY WAS the computer.
ps, alex!!! we finally hit win. 95 status! we have bars! we made it!!! <D

idk about the poke storage system. go ahead. (if i was gonna do it, the first thing that popped into my head was a robotic nurse joy! xD)

smokey-san:then why don't people start making -tans for computer components themselves? ik i've seen a set of dualcore-tans (a very cute set of blonde twins)
a SODIMM-tan........pfft lol probably an airheaded bimbo (get it?)
click to make it bigger