Main Menu

Have you ever....

Started by hicamajig, January 11, 2009, 02:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

From the outside, that is...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

but that's the best part! adorable and cute with a disturbing core! almost like a tootsie pop!
click to make it bigger

Smokey

i actually never have had WinME installed on my systems...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

I'd count that as a good thing. -.-;

Smokey

i know, especially in gaming ME was eehm, like DrMario's avvi...:D

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Actually, that'd be kinda awesome.

Scifi+OS-Tans+Miniguns? I'M ON!

Chocofreak13

me is amazing. i want it soo bad.

my sis knows a couple people who still run it because there are a certian few amazing-tastic games that run exclusively on ME.

if i got the alienware i customized, i might actually up the memory a bit before buying, and run 2k, ME, and XP on there all at once. <3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

my sis knows a couple people who still run it because there are a certian few amazing-tastic games that run exclusively on ME.
Not possible. Unless you count "crash ME fastest" as a game. -.- Windows are entirely backwards-compatible, from 3.1 to XP (to a degree, at least), and to ME shouldn't be a hunch to get.

IanDanKilmaster

Gyah... ME.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but the computer I used at my old place of work used ME.  Yeah, productivity was an issue (and not just because I spent time goofing on the 'net).  Crashes, viruses, lost data, etc. - it sucked, however, on a positive note, it was my first introduction to Firefox.  As far as gaming goes, you should be able to play anything on 2K that you could on ME.  I don't really understand how anything could work exclusively for ME, it was only around for like 2 years, right?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

Well, backwards compatibility started to lessen in XP and ceased in Vista...
XP64 already lost compatibility with 16bit dos apps... (even though the 64bit processors still have 16bit compatibility installed, go figure)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

On that note, guess what OS the cashier machines in McD restaurants use?

That's right. ME.

Smokey

no wonder the McD in hardenberg is the slowest in Holland...

Fail-staff + crashy OS = epic fail...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

little off topic, but did you know, McDonalds is currently declining in profits in the US... seems we have enough fast food places we relize what crap they are. Overseas their profits are on the rise, but when they have em in places with no other fast food joints.. options are limited.

Or maybe it has something to do with the crashy OS who knows.  I doubt McD picked it cus of how moe its tan was.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

well, it is a little on topic too...
topic being: Have you ever.... -thought, this McD food is crap?
Thanks Fedora-sama