The NEW zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, January 03, 2009, 12:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

People these days probably are too lazy to get their systems fixed. Though considering how lazy I can be at times, I might not have the right to criticize!

A year ago my Xbox 360 got the dreaded Red Ring of Death and had to be shipped all the way to some tech support center in Texas to get it fixed. I also have an original XBOX (my family got it the day it was first released to the public!) but I'm not sure if it works anymore- it had a lot of problems.

The XBOX appearing in the junkyard is the start of a weird plot twist coming up on the next page and it involves robots! :D

Smokey

strange, but fascinating... hmm you've captivated me... keep going... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Smokey

LOL, you'd think ROM-DOS-tan would notice the XBox being empty, since those things weigh nearly a ton... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Exa

*checks the so far done pages of the new zerOSanity, and cheerfully smiling*
Teeheehee! These storylines are awesome, just as expected! And the addition of the various uncommon -tans is a nice touch! I just love these character designs!

[Also off-topic, but yeah, I'm back from my more than one year long hiatus^^]

NejinOniwa

WHAT THE HELL

The veterans are returning! WHAT IS THIS! Shiver me ballsack and call me a cosack! IT'S ALIVE, RUN FOR THE HILLS!

-.w.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Here are two zerOSanity pages in time for Mother's Day!

Part 1
Part 2

NejinOniwa

Ultimate reason for keeping things secret: EXPLAINING THEM WOULD BE AWKWARD.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Hehe, LOL...

Man, i missed these... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Fresh from the submissions, it's page 13! p.13: "Pranks for the laughs!"

I'm happy to be resuming zerOSanity! It'll especially come in handy since in a few pages, my other comic series is going to get really serious in its next story arc and I need some silliness to balance it out!