The NEW zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, January 03, 2009, 12:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Woot. Good to see you working on this again.. I kinda didnt notice when you stopped, but I was wondering why I hadnt seen anything on it for a while..

Also, ive watched you on DA.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Thanks for the devwatch! I didn't know that you had a new account until you devwatched me!

I'm trying to work on zerOSanity whenever I can while not neglecting my other comic (which I had neglected for waaaay to long! I originally started it almost three years ago!)

Here is page 07, almost fresh off the submission form!

p.07: "EAT THIS!!"

It seems that ZS has taken a turn for the... lowbrow?! The next page will be sappy, and the finale for the story arc will be weird!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Here's page 08! Tiny people appear, but don't eat them!

p.08: "It's a Damn Small world"

Smokey

Are there that many DS-OSes?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Yes there are, though these days only one of them currently has the "Damn Small" label and that is Damn Small Linux. Damn Small BSD was renamed "Evoke" and Damn Small Solaris was renamed "MilaX" but I'm still going by their old names!

Smokey

Ah, so... anyways, good comic still... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Thanks!

Here it is at last, the finale to the "A/UX-tan ALMOST joins the User Space Gang" story arc!

p.09: "GET TO THE ROCKET!"

I bet you didn't see any of this coming. BTW, when drafting this, I was just thiiiiis close to having System 3.4-tan say "Come with me if you want to live!" XD

Smokey

No i didn't see any of that coming... Mac? btw does 3.4-tan have awful taste in sunglasses or is it just me? ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Bah! I for one think those are awesome sunglasses she's wearing! :D

How do you feel about surprise endings like these? :)

Smokey

Cool, i for one love plot twists... ;010

And as for the specs, that's an issue of tastes and that's exactly what makes this world interesting... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

I bet she can see forever in those glasses  . _ .
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Or like my aunt would say: I can see miles away... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

I've been working on my other comic series for the past few weeks so now I'm switching back to ZS, with a new page and story arc!

p.10: "One's trash is another's treasure!"

Smokey

Cool, but why would anyone trash an XBOX?? Sorry i own one and still use it (only i have lent it to someone who neds a DVD player)...
Thanks Fedora-sama