The NEW zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, January 03, 2009, 12:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

Something I contemplated since the summer but inspired by the recent OS-tan discussions at the DeviantART OS-tan club (DeviantOS-tans.deviantart.com), I finally decided to restart zerOSanity, hopefully better and crazier than ever! ;012

What is zerOSanity?

A portmanteau of "zero", "OS" and "sanity" of course!

Well, yeah! What is it about?

Ohh... It's an OS-tan fancomic centering around the silliness and absurdities of the OS-tan world and includes many many characters- from OSes to websites to malware, canon to obscure, modern to vintage to historic, proprietary to open source, crazy to even crazier!

Now... Let's get this series started![/b]

--zerOSanity has a whole new look!--
*Page 01: "With a whole new look!"

--An unforgettable Linux eXPerience!--
*p.02: "Linux XP-tan is in the house!"
*p.03: "Yowie! Is that some Yaoi?!"

--ZS Valentine's Special '09--
*zerOSanity Valentine's Day special!

--A/UX-tan ALMOST joins the User Space Gang!--
*p.04: "All aboard the USS Glenda!"
*p.05: "It's time for Plan B!"
*p.06: "Pleased to meat you!"
*p.07: "EAT THIS!!"
*p.08: "It's a Damn Small world"
*p.09: "GET TO THE ROCKET!"

Nuker

W00t! Your comic just got a fan. :P

...Wait, I remember this! If I'm not mistaken you posted a sketch of this page in the thread where I talked about Calmira, right?

Aurora Borealis

Tsubashi

Your Previous --> Current Fan Conversion Matrix is operating within nominal bounds. I am excited about the restart! ^o^
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

Here is page 02: "Linux XP-tan is in the house!"

It's the first page ported over from zerOSanity Redux!

Added after 17 hours 18 minutes:

The second part to the Linux XP-tan mini-arc: p.03: "Yowie! Is that some Yaoi?!"

Aurora Borealis

I got this page done in time for Valentine's Day but forgot to post it here!

zerOSanity Valentine's Day special!

Cockleshell

Awesome! One thing, her outfit is almost like a Mac, only with a heart instead of an apple on the chest! O_o;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

That's an interesting coincidence. Loveletter-tan's outfit was intended to have a love letter theme to it, with parts of her outfit imitating an envelope with a heart-shaped seal on it.

Now... If you were in 98-tan's situation, would you open the letter? (I wouldn't because almost nobody can trust AOL-tan these days!)

Cockleshell

I would give it to a Mac-tan or a Linux-tan to open because most viruses only work on windows <<;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I'd expect 2k-tan to jump in and shred the letter...good 'ol 2k...^_^

Added after 24 seconds:

Also... YEAH! ZerOSanity is back :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: "Cockleshell"I would give it to a Mac-tan or a Linux-tan to open because most viruses only work on windows <<;

Quote from: "Smokey"I'd expect 2k-tan to jump in and shred the letter...good 'ol 2k...^_^

Oooooh! Those are good strategies too!

Also... YEAH! ZerOSanity is back :D

Yes it is! I'm also almost done with page 06! :D

Smokey

Cool... I loved that comic, and you're still makin WIN here... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Aurora Borealis

Here are pages 04, 05 and the newly-finished page 06! This is the start of a new story arc: "A/UX-tan ALMOST joins the User Space Gang!"

p.04: "All aboard the USS Glenda!"

p.05: "It's time for Plan B!"

p.06: "Pleased to meat you!"

Cockleshell

O_O;

Awesome as always! Can't wait to see the next ones~

Smokey

Sweet...
Also LOL, on page 5 there wasn't enough space for poor old "y" in the text balloon... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama