What OS are you?

Started by FabianN, May 17, 2005, 01:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsubashi

Quote from: "Captain-sama"you know, I cant remember if I ever took that quiz, i should do that

There is no record of you doing such. I would be most intrigued to see the results, though. ^-^

I took the tests again, assuming that in the nearly two years since I last took them, I would probably change. It seemed reasonable, but...

...Same as last time ^^'

Quote from: "Cockleshell"Strange, I've never heard of this programming language.

Really? Prolog is one of the languages that intrigues me, but I have yet to get around to learning. ^^'
It is a logic programming language most commonly associated with AI and computational linguistics. It is well rooted in formal logic and is therefore a declarative language: The program logic is expressed in terms of relations, and execution is triggered by running queries over these relations. Quite fascinating actually ^v^
-Tsu

Smokey

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! LOL, So true... :D

IF object=annoying
THEN GOTO hell
ELSE good
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Repost of repost of raepost, y/n?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

robhol

chillinfart

SOME PAGES TELLS ME THAT I'M OS/2, but my behavior is like windows 1.0 or MacOS 7.5.3
PUAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
I miss and love you Mac Os 8/9 tan , KILL STEVE FOR ME PLEASE, HE DID IT!
Powerbook 3400(2006-2009) MacOS 9 always lives in our souls

jeffs2009

You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane.  Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.[/img]

Smokey

Yeah i recognise some of that in me too (especially the borderline insane/brilliant part ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^