Commodore C64Direct2TV modified as Mini Laptop 64...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, October 18, 2008, 09:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raffaele the Amigan

Do you remember the C64-D2TV?

Is a complete Commodore C64 shrinked into a single chip. It has been improved with a little memory card that contains 30 top-ten games for C64 and it was all inserted in a joystick case...

The C64DTV was created by the beautiful Hardware Fairy Mrs. Jeri Ellsworth.

(A very beautiful geek girl)

The C64 Direct2TV is being on sale by the new Commodore International based in Netherlands.

(Commodore International is a subsidiary of merchandise sales inc. named Yeahronimo, a very known Netherland firm, who bought the intellectual properties and brand name of former USA manufacturer Commodore Inc.)

-----

Now what is the news???

A very very talented young man modified C64D2TV and created a mini sub-laptop with LCD Screen and SD card reader.

WOW!  ;015

http://galaxy22.dyndns.org/dtv/common/hacks/jtwinters/index.html

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Aurora Borealis

That is a really cool mod job! And it can even run the C64 BASIC! Cool!

C-Chan

I was about to rant and rave about how they continue to insist those novelty game joysticks can only hold 30 games or so, when current technology could allow for ALL C64 games in existence to fit into that thing.... T-T

But then I saw that adorable mini laptop.  ^^

It makes my EeePC look like a behemoth, although admittedly that drops it into the realm of impracticality.  But... JUST LOOK AT IT!!!  LOOK AT THAT LITTLE JOYSTICK!!!!  I SWOON at the cuteness of it all!!!  ^v^

Now you know why I made C64-tan a bit on the inventive side.... ^^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Wow, that is awesome! And best of all, it's the doing of the rare Geek Girl! We really need more of us ^^

The little laptop is adorable too. :3