Your favorite OS-tan

Started by FabianN, April 09, 2005, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

I wish I had an Apple Lisa.

Bella

I wish I had an Apple ///; I love/want that computer so much that it literally makes me ache thinking about it. ;_____;

Krizonar

What I want most atm though is an iMac G4, I missed getting a 1 ghz + wifi/bluetooth/dvd drive, 1.25 gb ram, 160 GB HD one on ebay for $150.

CanaryTan

For the record, I would totally have and use a mac if I could afford it. >:I

I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Krizonar

Oh, so your'e the one who just raised the bid on that dual core Power Mac G5 by $1.

Chocofreak13

i wish i had a TARDIS.

on the way to boston today, i was thinking of what would need to be done to create a working persocom.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Androids and robots creep me out. D: I only like the boxy kinds of computers that sit of desks and tables or room-sized ones that take up vast amounts of floorspace and AREN'T sentient and AREN'T humanoid in any way. It's more endearing. -W-

NejinOniwa

I want my customized AI hive now... -____-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Quote from: Krizonar on April 05, 2011, 05:11:22 PM
What I want most atm though is an iMac G4, I missed getting a 1 ghz + wifi/bluetooth/dvd drive, 1.25 gb ram, 160 GB HD one on ebay for $150.

I almost got two of those for free last year on Craigslist (Both needed a keyboard, mouse, and power cable), but I was too late; it was already taken by the time I saw the ad.

Chocofreak13

i'd like to build a custom housing for my PCs, shaped like anime girls. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I want to build a flexible computer housed in a rubber casing.... like this calculator I have on my desk. I can hit/slap people with it and not cause any lasting damage!

Chocofreak13

oo, that'd be cool. like having circuitry on flubber. -w-
click to make it bigger

Princess_argentine

My favourite os tan is the windows 2000 tan!!!  ;D

Chocofreak13

she's who i've modeled my hair after all these years. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 17, 2011, 12:33:42 PM
she's who i've modeled my hair after all these years. -w-

I'm starting to model my hair after SAGE-tan's as a matter of necessity. If I could get away with doing twinbuns/(faux) squash blossoms for the rest of the summer, I might hold off on getting it all lopped off.... but whenever I wear those people seem to enjoy walking up to me and playing with my hair and asking me questions about it and stuff. Plus, my hair is really thick and reaching CRITICAL MASS OF FLOOFFINESS and it's starting to piss me off.... .______.;;;;