Main Menu

GTS OS tans

Started by Kotaro, April 05, 2008, 03:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotaro

If their is someone who likes giantess pics PLEASE reply!
its musume time!

Bella

Do you mean, giantess versions of OS-tans or giantess OS-tans? Either way, there are some pix out there, plus there's speculation most mainframe-tans would be quite huge.

But this isn't quite my field...

Erm...

*C-Chan to aisle 10!*

Smokey

Heh...

*Imagines a Giant Emui-Tan on a rampage through Tokyo...*

Heh heh... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Aurora Borealis

And that giant ME-tan freezing could cause another ice age! 0__0

C-Chan

Hmmm.... normally I'd be happy as a pig in a poke to discuss the issue of statuesque OS-tans.  ^^

However,....

Mr. Kotaro has not introduced himself in Members Intro, and I think we deserve a little more insight.  After all, people of our... fetishistic inclinations.... are notorious lurkers, and well able to answer the question of "Why isn't anybody posting Giantess Ver.s [sic] of the OS Gals".  ^^

Sorry Kotaro-san, but I'll need to make sure what you're up to first.  `v'

Smokey

Well...That's fair, seeing you've only made one post, Kotaro...

@Aurora: A giant Emuii-tan freezing up would also cause a massive gridlock, i guess :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

SUDDENLY, THREAD HIJACK, EVERYWHERE!
This thread is now about FREEZING SHIT UP.
Post 'em if you've got 'em!

Added after 4 minutes:

Watch ME-tan drop your entire image folder, and then herself, onto the floor. Things are now BWOKEN.

Added after 6 minutes:

And now this one's just hilarious. XD

Added after 1 minutes:

Okay, this is starting to get boring now. MEH. STUPID THREAD. *kicks it away and walks off*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

O___O I want a giant ME-tan... Actually I'd be pleased with a normal sized Emuii...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

LOL...

Giant DSL-Tan... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Techno the fox

Hey everyone.

I've seen this topic come up in the Theories Thread before, and yeah, I'd love to see some more Giantess OS-tans.

*Contemplates* Hmm

Giant Emuii - I wouldn't mind that, though a crash from her would be a calamity for everyone on the planet.

Giant Hacchan - I wonder if she really is a futanari, or if that's just 2chan lore. Ah well, I guess we'll just have to find out. *mischevious laugh*.

Giant 2K-tan - Another I'd highly approve of. ^_^

Giant Effie (Fchan-tan) - Heheheh, Now that I would absolutely love.

But enough of that, C-chan does have a point. Why don't you re-direct yourself to the introduction topic?

Smokey

The man sure is a slow poster...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Odin Yggdrasil

I'm curious if there were giantess versions made for special purposes as well- for instance Windows 2000 Enterprise Server being a giant version of regular Windows 2000 server because of her heavy-duty capabilities and the fact that she would normally be seen on a large (~Microsoft size) company server setup.

Though if you search Deviantart there are some variations of the common ones out there, for instance I recall seeing a rather heavy-set XPMCE-tan (XP Media Center Edition) that was both a reference to XPMCE's excessive resource consumption and material for people that were into that kind of art.

Chocofreak13

i'm gonna!!!!!! but i need to get a permit first!!!!!
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

... I hope I don't end up drawing them myself. I'm a terrible artist you see, and not only have I never tried a GTS before but the way I draw the only one I could even come close to matching is XPMCE. For some reason I can't draw them thin like they normally are seen.