7-tan(Noob's Design)(loli!)

Started by Alex_Reetz, October 19, 2008, 12:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Aa sou....

In fairness, with the exception of a little art advice here and there, no one showed me how to draw and I still did fine anyway.  So as long as you continue this systematically, you'll be alrighta as well.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to see the final 7-tan cause I only have 10 days left.  But as long as you're giving it your all, I'll be thrilled.  -v-

Nuker

Uh, only 10 days? What does that mean? Are you getting connection problems/going on vacation/leaving the forum?

VonDaab

So I found a drawing of Windows 7 on nijiura.
It's "slightly" different from what we are aiming for.

How many "7's" can you spot?

NejinOniwa

Hm...that may be, but I think this design is pretty coal.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Siya

Nijiura had that design since this past spring, I thought.  Or at least one very similar to it:

NejinOniwa

So they're continuing on the Loli Ninja track, huh...?

Interesting.

VonDaab

I dont know, but IMO the whole "number 7 everywhere" is pretty disturbing. Like they can't tell she's Win7 without them.

NejinOniwa

Well, that's true. IMO the tattoo and the boot clips or whatever should be cut; the sword and the shirt-thing are pretty good ideas, though.

Nuker

That's cool, but is that a recent drawing? Because the color scheme is all wrong... way too much yellow. And yeah, way too much 7s. Seems like they're afraid someone wouldn't recognise her otherwise. And that's a bad thing, because it means the design is not 'unique' enough.

The sword and the 'shirt' i like, though.

All in all their '-tan' has potential, but needs improvement. I'm optimistic though, the +Nijiura+ guys rarely disappoint.

I think we should stick to our design for now (maybe taking some inspiration from the nijiura design). That way, if dozens of random 7-tan design start popping up (as happened with Vis-tan), we'll still have our "forum design" to refer to.

Aurora Borealis

I agree with the three of you. I like the 7-shaped sword and shirt, but the tattoo and boot clip things are just overkill x__x. Also needs moar blue in the design.

That design may have been proposed before the first Windows 7 screenshots were leaked. I've seen other Windows 7-tan designs before that are not accurate to the color scheme at all.

Siya

You'll notice her hairstyle in the Nijiura design is also based off of the 7 shape.  
I like the change to the blue cape, but maybe they should have stuck with the light gray gloves and boots.

NejinOniwa

Well, that's true, but it's subtle enough to escape you if you don't look for it.
It's true that the YELLOW EVERYWHERE! stuff is a bit aggravating, though.

Bella

Wait. Wut. Why is the +Nijura+ Windows 7-tan design so yellow? And Loli-ish? Oo

I like her sword, hairdo and outfit. But the OSC design, all and all, a lot better. She's cuter, more mature, and the color scheme is a lot more relevant.

NejinOniwa

It's these times we use my special pirate powers...STEALING. _W_

Bella

Say...

...you weren't the pirate who stole that oil tanker ship, were you? O.o