Main Menu

Crew of this site

Started by Fedora-Tan, September 20, 2008, 03:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedora-Tan

Hello,

I'd like to know if a crew refresh is required for this site.
I confess i have absolutely no idea on what's going on as i just act as host lately. If anything is required to be done or if you have any asks, please do so here.

Thanks !

NejinOniwa

Frankly, I've felt the same the last few months. Ever since summer started, a casual visit from Pitkin is the closest thing to administration we've gotten, and I haven't seen Tsubashi around for who knows how long. Cappy's more or less absent, with a few visits now and then, and Aurora is the only actually active member of the moderation/administration crew. A refresh is definitely in order, and in the sight of how things are looking (to me, at least) we might even need a new admin.

Then again this is just what I know, so if anything of this is false, the parties insulted by this inquiry can start barking at me ASAP. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Fedora-Tan

Here's a few suggests :

*** For the moderation part ***

Is it an option to consider regular members - let's say 1.000 posts and above - mature enough to be able to have moderation rights ?

That way, every member who want to clean the forum can do it, according to the strict Terms Of Use below :

- One can delete a post if it's obviously against forum rules (spam, insults, etc.)
- Only objective edits. Totally forbidden to remove a post or alter it because you don't like the contents.
- One can move topics, close them, etc. if (s)he thinks it's better for the community.
- Any abuse (if any) can be reported and we can discuss about that.

*** For the admin part ***

- Anyone who wants to take a more active part in the site is welcome. That means mainly wanting to change the way the site is working (coding, etc.). That can be temporary just for one or a few tasks. Admin is not anything to do with moderation and is not the moderator chief so don't even ask about it.

*** For the hosting part ***

- I don't mind hosting the site as long as someone is interested in it. If you find another host is better it's fine with me, thought, just tell me and i'll give the whole. ;)

Pitkin

I'm all for a crew refresh/revamp, as I must admit that since my single gallery update earlier this summer I haven't visited the site nearly at all. Ironically I have started my first website-related courses this autumn at university, but at the same time haven't been around on the one site I've supposedly acted as an 'admin'. >_>;

What I know of Tsubashi-san, Tsu's been horribly busy and I'm sure he has a way more valid reason to be inactive than I have. For myself I cannot do anything else but apologise. v_v