Main Menu

os tan site

Started by Chocofreak13, September 21, 2008, 03:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

http://www.soul-reply.net/operative/charas.php

site i found a few months ago with some extensive os-tan info. i joined the site when i found it.
check it out, it's pretty good. <]
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

That is pretty good and provides a general overview of the canon OS-tan characters, but it is outdated by now (i.e: no XP Mediacenter Edition-tan, no Leopard-tan, the pictures used for the Mac OS 10.x-tans are obsolete one shot renditions, not to mention no Cheetah-tan or Puma-tan!)

NejinOniwa

What, competition!?
Unacceptable! IMMA CHARGIN MAH LOIC, BRB, DDOS

:D
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hm, i found it earlier this year, but i found about the os-tans last year, so i was already late. if the site is outdated it's not really my fault, just putting it out there in case anyone wanted it.

EDIT: there's no server 03' tan, so i guess it is outdated. no vista either, haha. <D
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Heh ^^

Oh, and one more thing: A quick google search for OS-Tan turns us up in 4th place. #1 is Wikipedia (duh) and #2 is, for some strange reason, a finnish psychiatry clinic named Östan. What disturbs me, however, is that we're still beneath some shitty site on OS-Tan that's more outdated than Windows 95. This must be dealt with! I request we all immediately googlebomb for our site, for massive winnage in the aftermath reports.

TOTSUGEKEEEE~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

GOOGLEBOMB WHEEEEEE! <P

sorry. happiness that it's the weekend. i get to goof off. 8)
click to make it bigger