Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Oh, good to see this place is still around. I kind of got distracted and busy these times, so that's why I disappaered. I feel like I am back home (this place being the first online forum I joined).

Goujer (she/her)

Welcome back, I'm in a constant struggle of trying to figure out how this thing works. Gallery will be back up in a month at most.

Silentbob

I've negelected this place far too much too.   I was going through some "ancient" hard drives I found stuffed in a cardboard box since I moved to my new place.  Surprisingly they're still working after 10+ years despite being treated badly. I found a lot of OS-tan pics from the gallery and I thought I should visit here again.  \o/   

Nichi

@Aurora: Admittedly, the forums seem pretty dead now; most of us are on the OSC Discord server ^^;
(Even then, that server is very slow now, after an early peak when it first launched)

Cockleshell

hewwo, i play elite dangerous a lot now, got an oculus rift, send me a link to discord or add me Sevaxa#0322 on discord love yall
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Dr. Kraus

Someone throw the link to the discord plox.
I had to make a new account after I lost access to my original.

Also, hello everyone! Glad to see that everything is still up and running, sad that forums are a dying breed with Discord eating up most of the space but hope to continue to see the community going.

How many of us "old guard" are still around anywho?

Chocofreak13

*cannonballs back into forum*

shit has hit the fan royally irl. I need to actually download discord, I miss you guys. post linx ploz

i'm 26 and can't forsee any sort of future anymore. my head hurts and my chest hurts from cleaning a moldy fridge the other day. i'm staying on illegally at my faux sister's house because there's basically no one to babysit my nieces and nephew and there's no mattress with the bed I now have at my parents'. I had to throw out my bed. lived in my car with my ex wife for about a month and a half. came here after she almost killed me.

i'm so tired.....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

[hugs Kari]

Things are alright on my end; could be better, but not as terrible as most of last month, where it felt like everything was going wrong.

Dr. Kraus

I always find myself wandering back to this corner of the internet which I spent so much time with through my adolescent years, glad that we're still around for the most part.

But man, things really are quiet, huh?

Cockleshell

My 10 year anniversary is coming up!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Goujer (she/her)

Why do I pay for this? /s

Gui55

I guess then I may have mistaked you "irl" for someone else than Kari (Choco), or you just have not gotten back to my PM. I'd hope for your safety with your family either way though. Oh-well. :-\

Just an update
here at the 'Crossroads of the West' in the USA!  ;D

GOOD-BYE EVERYONE, SEE YOU ALL AFTER THE END OF THE WORLD!!  8)

--GUI @2019

Goujer (she/her)

That yellow makes me want to scream.

Silentbob

* lurks in the shadows *     huehuehue...

Nichi

I have a trip coming up in a few weeks. My body is ready :3