Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "AMDKurt"
Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Raving is meh -__-
Speaking of raves and techno music and the such, however, EXIT TUNES have recently released TWO discs with VOCALOID remixes fresh off the bat, and it's GOOD STUFF, I tell you. Consult your local torrenter for procuring of these materials and extreme winnage for your eardom. -w-

Trust me, at the rave i was at there were no "techno". Exit tunes present exit trance is imo quite good though, i prefer more UK Hardcore simular stuff though, J-trance is not entirerly my thing ^_^'

taiga collosseum.

or fate unlimited codes D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

I just dled unlimited codes, still thinking for taiga collosseum

stewartsage

My weekly access to decent internet begins!

OS Freak

I forgot on which thoughts I was on.
I'm planning on getting Mimana a recently released RPG it's hilarious as hell. My friend has it. But until I get it I'll still be giving beatings on Yugioh TTF 4
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

IN DURING FINAL DEADLINES OF DOOM AND WRITING 15-20 PAGES OVER TWO DAYS, BOOYAH

Also: LAMBDA is a spoiled computer who gets a pillow when sleeping with her master. Do want, y/n?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

My family just reserved a spot at this amazing camping resort in Massachusetts... it's about 20 miles away from Boston.

We're going in July, but I'm already compiling my Boston to-do list. I want to visit the Boston Public Library, see the USS Constitution, and maybe do that Freedom Trail tour! And visit Cambridge, and buy a book from the book-making robot that lives there! And visit the Museum of Science! And while I'm at the MOS, see the piece of the Whirlwind computer that's left there! Oh! Oh! AND, I want to visit the site of the 1919 Boston Molassacre, and find the plaque that commemorates Boston's place as the Centre of the Universe (supposedly, it's outside Filene's and half-covered by a trash barrel... lol).

Now I'm getting all anxious for summer vacation... >.>

NejinOniwa

And THERE'S why I never got too much on the planning train. _w_
It's like closed source, it locks you up...

Red-Machine

Ugh, the damn USS Constitution.  They REALLY rubbed that in our faces when we were in Boston.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Why is it there, even, instead of in like, say, DC? Tea party or something?

Bella

I know, it's a weakness of mine... ; ;

Thanks for posting that blog about your trip to Hong Kong, Zen! That was a great read. :D

Quote from: "Red"Ugh, the damn USS Constitution. They REALLY rubbed that in our faces when we were in Boston.

Aw, did you run into some national...ists? ;.;

Quote from: "Nejin"Why is it there, even, instead of in like, say, DC? Tea party or something?

BECAUSE BOSTON IS THE FFFFCKING CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE, OF COURSE.

NejinOniwa

QuoteBECAUSE BOSTON IS THE FFFFCKING hub
Well, yes, but it's hardly the center of the US in any kind aside from being the regional one of the part of the little state known as Massachusecchu.

Chocofreak13

mass is basically where it started, that's why people get all hyped up.

@AMD: techno and trance overlap quite a bit, i know. =\ raves = meh.
@bella: awww, c'monn!!! don't plan out the whole summer, how am i supposed to kidnap you for picnic???
@nej: i agree, planning out every detail = meh. COME HERE FOR SUMMER MAN PUH-LEEZE :3

the main things i have planned for the summer are probably getting my license, getting into college, MAYBE MAYBE getting a job(if only to shut people the hell up), and i believe i'm still going to japan in august. =\
click to make it bigger

AMDKurt

@Choco: My english has failed me :'D I might need an explanation on the word overlap since i can't understand the wikipedia text that well :D But what makes you dislike raves? Im just curious :P

NejinOniwa

Unfortunately FLIGHT TICKETS COST MONEY as we've learned over the years. I'm also taking my license (and possibly a skipper's degree later on as well for boating purposes) and since this is ridiculously difficult in this damn country, it'll probably take quite an amount of time to accomplish: Add to this having to work and already quite some plans made up and WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SUMMER ALREADY comes around.

If I DO get a good wad of cash together and go xatlant again, a NEW ENGLAND /OSC/ MEET would be pretty nice and possible, seeing how many of us are located in the area. More likely, however, it'll be later rather than soon - I AM a poor student for the moment, and pretty soon I'll not even be that. ;w;