Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

damn you acher D:

i wanna hold a panda ;_:

and raving. i don't think i'll ever be raving anywhere DX
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

Raving is meh -__-
Speaking of raves and techno music and the such, however, EXIT TUNES have recently released TWO discs with VOCALOID remixes fresh off the bat, and it's GOOD STUFF, I tell you. Consult your local torrenter for procuring of these materials and extreme winnage for your eardom. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Acher13

Bella

Quote from: "stewart"Sooo many New England books, yay! Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, plus the Great Lakes, and the Pendleton Disastor.

It does an unabashedly proud New Englandah's haaht good to heyah 'bout a Southinah readin' 'bout ah states. ;v;

Quote from: "Cockle"-flits around Massachusetts not being Bella-
-not Bella-
-No love for the HypnoCockle-

But we love HypnoCockle! :V

Yes, yes, you're the real Massachusettsan here, I'm just a wannabe Massachusettsan. xD

Quote from: "Choco"i am suddenly having very dirty thoughts involving me, bella, and nejin. ./////.;;

aw. cockle. the ony reason you weren't involed is cause 1. you're like, NEVER HERE, and 2. you told me once you didn't want to be found. and post a pic of yourself so we can see YO' BAD SELF.
*hug* we lurvs you too cockle :3

nej, i kept telling you that you should come back for summer. :3 so c'mon. join teh sock-less nh orgy. :3

GODS BELLA WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF THE FRICKEN BERNIE AND PHYL'S SONG OH GODS IT WON'T GO AWAY IT'S WORSE THAN DUCKTAILS *explodes*

everyone is getting new avatars, i'm gonna get one too ^^ i loves teh new ones people :3

and now the "massachusetts" song from family guy is stuck in my head....

"♪ the spirit of massachusetts is the spirit of america...♫"

TMI, Choco, T-M-I! :V

SOCKLESS NH ORGY LOLWHUT?! BUT THE BERNIE AND PHYL'S SONG IS SO CATCHY, IT SHOULD BE THE NEW STATE ANTHEM OF MASSSSSSSSS~!

Oh my gawd I love that song. xD I saw that episode last year when I was visiting friends on the Cape, spent the next three days with it stuck in my head... XXD

Quote from: "Nejin"So then, /osc/-ers - What happens for your summer vacancies?

Vacations? From the beginning of July to early September, I'm forced to walk the earth... well, America... no, actually, New England... with maybe a visit to Michigan or two... and actually, I'm not really forced to "walk" since I travel by motorhome. The only sad part is HAVING NO FFFFCCCCKKKKING INTERNET, at least no networks I'm in control of, just the flaky ones you find at coffee-houses and camping resorts.

The upside is, I get to experience the various cultures of New England up close and personal, visit old friends, get on-the-job experience as a photographer...

The bad side is, NO FCCCCCCKKKKING INTERNET. And also, it's hot and the motorhome's AC doesn't work so well. :<

NejinOniwa

QuoteNO FCCCCCCKKKKING INTERNET
RAGE at downtime, I'm with you there, lady...I'll be spending some time in POLAND!? myself with who knows what kind of connections (if any) there might be there, plus some weeks at our summer villa in northern sweden where we may have the longest beach in the north, but not a single damn uplink worth damn in sight unless you're willing to pay for mobile uplink which I'm actually considering doing just because I'll probably have to WORK during the summer and thus I might have some spending money unless, that is, I'll have to give it all to my parents for the rent I owe them (since they paid my dorm rent due to money from CSN not being on time and I blew quite a bit of that on FLIGHT TICKETS here and there) and I'll end up MISSING ALL THE SUMMER SEASON ANIMU then again if I DO I'll probably be able to get some WRITING done which is GOOD because if all goes well the story I'm writing the act I finale for right now will be edited, refurbished and fixed up and added some more muscle to and ready to be SUBMITTED TO SOME SORT OF PUBLISHER and HOLY CRAP PREPOSTEROUS but still it'd be cool and might actually work if I put some DICK into it and DRILL WITH MY SOUL etc, TL;DR Demon will most likely not have uplink during the majority of the summer but MAY in exchange become a published author if shit goes right and well. Hoo-ray.

QuoteTMI, Choco, T-M-I! :V

SOCKLESS NH ORGY LOLWHUT?! BUT THE BERNIE AND PHYL'S SONG IS SO CATCHY, IT SHOULD BE THE NEW STATE ANTHEM OF MASSSSSSSSS~!
Yeah, /osc/ is DEFINITELY going into summer mode as well. Nobody's gonna miss that one. -w-;

ALSO: Bluetooth is handy but a PITA to config. -_-

zjhentohlauedy

dirty thoughts with bella, nejin and choco.. hmmm...

lemmie see.. i'm thinking of a huge chocolate cake. lots of fudge. and a kiddie pool of ice cream.

NejinOniwa

You, good sir, are a wicked, wicked man.

GJ. -w-
(although sherbet is preferable)

Acher13

well... i have no comment for that nejin >.<

OS Freak

I got nothing to do so you guys go on vacations and I'll take care of the site. How about that?

I don't wanna get into those thoughts. You three fix it on your own o_o
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Acher13

@OSf: so which thought are you on?

Chocofreak13

i sleepy......
idk what i'm doing this summer, probably crashing on people's couches and wondering where the hell all of you are since you're not here. >:V
click to make it bigger

Acher13

I've been in front of mah screen ze whole day.

zjhentohlauedy

i now have 6 big volumes of vagabond manga.

it is seriously worth owning. each page is like an artwork >_<

Acher13

I cant wait till my psp is delivered here, I wonder what game should I get.

AMDKurt

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Raving is meh -__-
Speaking of raves and techno music and the such, however, EXIT TUNES have recently released TWO discs with VOCALOID remixes fresh off the bat, and it's GOOD STUFF, I tell you. Consult your local torrenter for procuring of these materials and extreme winnage for your eardom. -w-

Trust me, at the rave i was at there were no "techno". Exit tunes present exit trance is imo quite good though, i prefer more UK Hardcore simular stuff though, J-trance is not entirerly my thing ^_^'