Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Weird, last I checked it was...

Huh.

Penti-chan

> realizes SleepyD posted here like a week ago
Nice :3

Dr. Kraus

May 02, 2020, 03:57:15 PM #26642 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:01:01 PM by Dr. Kraus
Hope everyone is doing well during this COVID-19 pandemic.
I'm just chilling in the tropics doing some electrical engineering and electronic's restoration stuff to pass the time.

This site still has amazing hold on me where I'll see the bookmark in the bar and can never remove it or ignore it.
Glad to see we are still up and running even to this day.

Edit:
Just checked and yup, been here for 10 years now... where does the time go lol

Goujer

So long as I live this site will never go away.

Gui55

Glad to Hear It! Things have been going better on my end, after I quit my Job at Wal-mart to start my own company! My close friends are back in contact with me again also.

Be safe everyone with COVID-19 [fingers-crossed] Moderna, the latest news for possible vaccine anyone?

Silentbob

I haven't been by in a while, I need to check in more often...   Also surviving Covid-19, here in Norway it seems to on the retreat for now.   

Hālian

I continue to exist.

Penti-chan

I still exist. Gearing up to hopefully move out before the end of the year :3

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

ReduxReloaded

I'm lurking, if that is what you're after.
BTW I use Linux Mint.

Hālian

I haven't stopped existing yet.

ReduxReloaded

Being back at on-site learning for school during this pandemic is already killing me. I have to deal with idiots again.
BTW I use Linux Mint.

BTC-Tan

Hello, everyone.

Glad to see this forum existing through this pandemic! Seems very quiet, but hopefully we'll make it through this together.....

ReduxReloaded

How is everyone going besides this forum being dead?
BTW I use Linux Mint.

Exa

Such a strange feeling. This place was the first forum I joined. Back then it was such a bustling, lively place, and now it's basically all abandoned. How sad.