April 26, 2019, 06:45:13 am

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 05:24:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Penti-chan

[hugs Kari]

Things are alright on my end; could be better, but not as terrible as most of last month, where it felt like everything was going wrong.

Dr. Kraus

I always find myself wandering back to this corner of the internet which I spent so much time with through my adolescent years, glad that we're still around for the most part.

But man, things really are quiet, huh?

Cockleshell

My 10 year anniversary is coming up!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

Can someone post or PM me the Discord link? I didn't start using Discord until a few weeks ago.
I miss how active these forums and this fandom used to be, and I went through a nostalgia trip yesterday looking at OS-tan stuff again here and on DA. I've been so busy with full time work and my original comic series that this has been out of my mind for a long time.

Goujer

Why do I pay for this? /s

Gui55

I guess then I may have mistaked you "irl" for someone else than Kari (Choco), or you just have not gotten back to my PM. I'd hope for your safety with your family either way though. Oh-well. :-\

Just an update here at the 'Crossroads of the West' in the USA!  ;D

GOOD-BYE EVERYONE, SEE YOU ALL AFTER THE END OF THE WORLD!!  8)

--GUI @2019

A Windows Me OS-tan Lover!

Goujer

That yellow makes me want to scream.

Silentbob

* lurks in the shadows *     huehuehue...

Penti-chan

I have a trip coming up in a few weeks. My body is ready :3

Halian

Trips are nice! I don't have any proper trips lined up, just a local judge conference on Saturday. Last weekend, I went to a local anime convention and it was a blast, even if I had to skip Sunday due to leg pain.

On the topic of Discord, which was brought up earlier: Could someone please PM me a permanent invitation to the Discord server, or at least one that won't expire for at least a week? I had asked Bella for one through other channels some time ago, but I ended up not seeing it until it had already expired. :/

Penti-chan

Nice. My trip is to go to an anime convention, actually :3

Halian

VolareVia

I was helping my mom get some shelving liner out of a tube, and it was a pain to get rid of.

Tried pushing it out with scissors (not a good idea generally), but it was not making a dent, so I grabbed a container of wipes that was just the right size, and I started pushing on the table to no avail.

So then I started slamming it, wipe-side first, on the ground until the liner could be pulled out, which wasn't long.

If you need a reason to keep disinfectant wipes on your desk at all times, here's a good reason. Not really

Penti-chan

Noted xD

So I discovered just how compatible Microsoft Word can be; I made a file on Word 1.15 (MS-DOS, 1984) and carried it over to my dad's laptop, with Word 2016 (Windows 8.1), and it read the file without issue. I love it when this level of compatibility exists :3

VolareVia

March 26, 2019, 10:16:13 pm #26639 Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:18:44 pm by VolareVia
@Penti-chan I want screenshots. xD

Like this post!