Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hālian

I need to bring up my persistent trouble getting to sleep next time I see my GP. Also try and get a CPAP mask that doesn't make me feel like I'm suffocating, but can still be used sleeping on my belly... hrm.

Goujer

I wish you luck Halian.
I've been sick the last two weeks. So if shit is slow from me that's why.

Hālian

Quote from: Goujer on September 11, 2022, 02:06:46 PMI wish you luck Halian.
I've been sick the last two weeks. So if shit is slow from me that's why.
:( *hugs*

Chocofreak13

we're not a healthy lot, are we. ^^;;;

(i'm always amazed when people say they normally sleep on their stomachs. it just does not compute for me.)
click to make it bigger

Hālian

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 12, 2022, 06:28:30 PMwe're not a healthy lot, are we. ^^;;;

(i'm always amazed when people say they normally sleep on their stomachs. it just does not compute for me.)
I'm always amazed when people say they normally sleep. ._.

Chocofreak13

'normal' is relative. xD

'normal' sleep for me is a slightly broken 7-ish hours, which isn't enough, but i'll take it. side or back.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Lately my sleep has been like "wake up at like 5-6AM; go back to sleep until 9-ish"

Chocofreak13

i'm recovering form that "i had to wake up super early" thing i had last month. xD;

if i could yeet my muscle relaxers at everyone, i would. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

TBH kinda hoping my time off request is approved; trying to get Halloween off, since I'd like to actually do something...even if all I'll end up doing is watching the Twilight Zone lol

Chocofreak13

i hope you succeed. tbh it seems easier than Thanksgiving or Crimbus, but i think you're legally supposed to have those off anyway (not that that's ever stopped your company). separation of church and state my ass. xD;

one of the accidental responsibilities i've taken on via living at my parents' place is basically being their counselor. i hate it. just got subjected to a one-sided conversation with my dad about my mum's habit of leaving food outside for a stray cat, how he finds it stupid and a waste of money and how it attracted a fatass racoon recently. i do not care in the slightest and am often in the middle of their mutual dislike of each other. ><;;

unrelated: just saw this thread has an option to print. old forums are the best, lol. xD;
click to make it bigger