December 13, 2018, 08:14:59 pm

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 11:24:10 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Simonorged

This is the first time I've logged in in a while. How is everything going?
Simon was here :P<br />

Bella

Hey Simon!! How are you doing?

I'm staying busy now that school has started. Aside from that not much new is happening.

Today it got up to like 90F here, went to the beach and then for a long pokéwalk... I hope I didn't get sunburned.

Le-Goujer

I feel bad about not checking this place often. But then I check it and realize not much is going on...

Penti-chan

Yeah; it's pretty quiet here lately :\

I started at CVS about a week ago. So far, it's much better than the previous job, and it pays better than even the hospital did; which will help with some various things that I need to attend to, such as finally saving up to go to AB next year. TBH, one might say going back to AB is to me as Szechuan Sauce is to Rick; that's my character arc this season :P

zjhentohlauedy

i'm doing nerd shit. how is everyone!

My my, aren't you lovely~

Le-Goujer

It's going pretty good man, just trying to keep the Japanese I learned fresh in the ol noggin.

LeaflameSD

September 30, 2017, 10:39:51 pm Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:42:06 pm by Ye Olde Swagfag
single now, so
kare wa totemo suteki na necklace ga kiteimashita

Le-Goujer

そのネックレスはきれいそうです。

LeaflameSD

そのネックレスはきれいそうです。
サンクス

Le-Goujer

Penti-chan

やれやれだぜ (adjusts hat)

So, I'm likely about to drop satellite radio from my car...and because FM radio sucks around here and my car's CD player is pretty much broken*, I'm about to invest in an iPod again.

(*Well, it plays discs just fine, but it doesn't like to eject them; I'd rather not have my copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here get permanently lodged inside it when the eject mechanism finally gives out)

LeaflameSD

やれやれだぜ (adjusts hat)

So, I'm likely about to drop satellite radio from my car...and because FM radio sucks around here and my car's CD player is pretty much broken*, I'm about to invest in an iPod again.

(*Well, it plays discs just fine, but it doesn't like to eject them; I'd rather not have my copy of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here get permanently lodged inside it when the eject mechanism finally gives out)
Get a Ruizu X02 from AliExpress and a 64GB micro SD card for $40. It just werks.

Le-Goujer

やれやれだぜ (adjusts hat)

I don't even use my car's radio. Maybe I should.
If you want to be on the cheap you could get a bluetooth speaker and use that instead.

Penti-chan

@Swag: I might think about it

@Gojer: Considering my car already has a built-in radio and an easy-to-access line-in jack, a Bluetooth speaker wouldn't be of much use here ^^;;

Silentbob

Hm, I haven't been by this place in a while.   Dug out some old OS-tan pictures from a hard drive and thought I should drop by.   Good to see it's still alive. 

Go Up