Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hālian He/him

Ew, alcohol. :P

More seriously, I don't drink. I can't stand the taste and people on the spectrum tend to be belligerent drunks.

Exa

I can take some alcohol, but too much and I'll either start babbling about nonsense, feel plain sick or just fall asleep quickly. Not worth overdoing it.

Bella

I had a few sips of 100 proof plum brandy. It was like drinking lighter fluid aaaaa.

Nichi

@Bella: Sounds like my experience drinking scotch for the first time xD

As for me, I tend to be a tad more clumsy when drunk (Not falling over, but just feeling disoriented), and also tend to shitpost even more than I usually do if I'm in a good mood when I start LOL

DrenVermre

Just made a new account because I couldn't remember my login in. It's Simon. How is everyone?

Goujer (she/her)

It's going pretty good. How about yourself?

Bella

Welcome back dude. If you wanna recover your old account Goujer may be able to help.

Cockleshell

honk honk its your past
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Goujer (she/her)

My past!?
Wha-what do you want!?

SleepyD

Weird, last I checked it was...

Huh.

Nichi

> realizes SleepyD posted here like a week ago
Nice :3

Dr. Kraus

Hope everyone is doing well during this COVID-19 pandemic.
I'm just chilling in the tropics doing some electrical engineering and electronic's restoration stuff to pass the time.

This site still has amazing hold on me where I'll see the bookmark in the bar and can never remove it or ignore it.
Glad to see we are still up and running even to this day.

Edit:
Just checked and yup, been here for 10 years now... where does the time go lol

Goujer (she/her)

So long as I live this site will never go away.

Gui55

Glad to Hear It! Things have been going better on my end, after I quit my Job at Wal-mart to start my own company! My close friends are back in contact with me again also.

Be safe everyone with COVID-19 [fingers-crossed] Moderna, the latest news for possible vaccine anyone?

Silentbob

I haven't been by in a while, I need to check in more often...   Also surviving Covid-19, here in Norway it seems to on the retreat for now.