Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin Yggdrasil

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 15, 2014, 09:53:07 PM
@Bella: Your class sounds amazing *w*
(Also, I intend to check out the MIT Museum during my return trip -w-)

Lemme know if they have more of COG's heads on display.

Last time I was there they had like 3 or 4 of COG's heads, since they keep building new ones for him with improved designs.

Though by now they might have retired COG entirely in favor of newer designs. He was a robot designed to learn, and demonstrated doing so in a manner similar to a human child.

Chocofreak13

Odin, do you live near there? so many OSCers live in the NE area i thought i'd ask. :3
click to make it bigger

Odin Yggdrasil

No, I'm like 12 hours drive away. But I toured MIT when I was considering what college to go to, since I originally wanted to get into robotics and MIT had/has some of the most prestigious robotics courses in the country.

Cockleshell

kari i cant have anything with sugars in it which makes this so much worse
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

cocks, are you diabetic and didn't tell us or is this another teeth issue >>;

also spam chicken soup

@odin: ahhh. impressive that you were going for robotics, man. :0
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

no and no, i used to be prediabetic though

ive cut out carbs/sugars because i feel sooo much better without my vicious sugar swings and thats why i had so many tooth problems is i inhaled sugar/sugar substitutes like a motherfuck

ive lost like 10lb since i got to college and i can actually feel my jawbone now so yeah
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

fair enough, but at least contemplate the honey, it's super-good when you're sick. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

so i slept through my alarm and woke up with 10 minutes to get to class a+

Nichi

@Cocks: Been there before :\

Still find it a little lulzy at work; seeing displays for new release movies back to back...which are about as opposite as you can get. Nothing like seeing a display for an adaptation of a teen romance novel beside a display for the new Godzilla -w-;

winduko

That happened to me twice last year. The first time, I was aware and got to school. The second time, I begged my dad to let me stay home because my dad didn't tell me and I got anxious.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 17, 2014, 09:22:20 AM
Still find it a little lulzy at work; seeing displays for new release movies back to back...which are about as opposite as you can get. Nothing like seeing a display for an adaptation of a teen romance novel beside a display for the new Godzilla -w-;

but see, what you really should be doing is mashing them together.

IN A WORLD WHERE TEEN LOVE MEANS GIVING UP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, ONE LIZARD WILL MAKE THE SACRIFICE

@cocks: you have an ipod. set an alarm on it, wear your headphones to bed. -w-

FINALLY finished photographing all my anime stuff!! now the problem is just getting all the photos off the phone. >>;
click to make it bigger

winduko

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 17, 2014, 12:14:52 PM
IN A WORLD WHERE TEEN LOVE MEANS GIVING UP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, ONE LIZARD WILL MAKE THE SACRIFICE

Do want. xD

Cockleshell

i'm finally coming to terms with the fact that like no one lives in vermont

LeaflameSD

Download the iOS 8.0.1 update now :^))

Bella

Analyzing Software Requirements group classwork was top-notch unintentional comedy.

Honestly it's mostly "you had to be there" type humor, but to give the short version we're assuming the roles of systems analysts for a fictional company and .......... something isn't quite right.

We're already constructing an elaborate backstory involving the corporation being run extraterrestrials and/or a sentient phone answering system.

We've also come up with a related game idea that's basically Portal meets Five Nights at Freddy's.