Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

@Choco: That sounds awful. People really need to read situations better.
Some things are just not said.  Hopefully things go better for you soon.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

things'll be better when i'm either in school, have a job, am out of the house, my father is dead, or some combination of the 4. :\

@pent: that sucks, but live and learn.
and if you found that, try looking around to see if you have jones soda or jones juices in the area. the orange-ginseng juice they made was fucking fantastic. (i think it's the closest we'll ever get to MORNING RESCUUUEEEEE)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I know some stores around here stock Jones Soda, but IDK about their juice line

Chocofreak13

their juices are a bitch to find. they used to stock them at the B&N starbucks in town, but they stopped for some reason. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sucks they discontinued them; I knew nothing about it until earlier :\

Bella

@Kari: Whoa, I didn't know they were that aggressive. Still, there's a chance Pent's boss might not be a hard-ass when it comes to enforcing GameStop's customer interaction rules so it would probably be better to give it a try and have it not work out, than just give up.

In regards to your dad - that fucking sucks, it's flat-out emotional abuse and if anyone tried to pull that shit on me (or directed toward a friend) I'd knock the phone right out of their hands. Not saying that's feasible or advisable in all cases, or that you should have done that. Just that your rage is extremely justified and you handled it well, considering the situation. ><

Chocofreak13

i haven't fielded a call from her yet. but most of the people my dad knows are bitches anyway, they're pretty damn cold over there in switzerland.

the last time i talked to my cousins and uncle they were nice, but then again, i was 11, and the cousins were younger than i was, so that's all liable to have changed.

wonder how my cousin Marcus stacks up. he lives above the arctic circle in Sweden. :3

EDIT: good god my mouth feels like i chewed on razors. ><;;

here, some interesting reading for you. found it from bells' article in HBT.

http://comicsbeat.com/the-utterly-insane-world-of-platinum-studios/

also, rather than get yelled at for reviving a dead topic, i'll post it here. new os-tan video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKfPedAqWQ
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice video :3

In other news, I am currently surrounded by idiots :\

stewartsage

Looks like the only thing I forgot in Cass was my DS charger.  Unfortunately the season's over so there's no one I can contact about getting it back.

LIBRARY IS STILL AWESOME, GOT SOME SWEET COMICS AT THE SHOP DOWN TOWN FOR .25.

Nichi

stewartsage

Also, I have an interview next week with UPS for a job over Christmas.  And the mall security firm called me today as well.

Chocofreak13

yay! :3

drive back there and get it back? :I

also, I EXPECT YOU TO POST ABOUT SAID COMICS

college tour in manchester was today. suffice to say i don't like it, not going to go there if i can help it. mum and i got into a fight in the car, she went into the whole foods market to calm down while i texted my sister. we both agreed that we should bring in a third party to mediate. after that, we went to the hobby lobby (FUCKING. AWESOME.) and barnes and nobel (was disappointed but i walked out with a halloween hello kitty so it's not all bad -w- ). mum got these gingerbread men at the whole foods and they taste greeeeaaaaat. :000
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I can't get in the office to get it, they're closed for the year.  That being said I'm gonna e-mail my boss to see if she maybe picked it up.

Ambush Bug #3: The Ambush Bug History of the DC Universe
Team Yankee #1
And a Warhammer comics I got because the owner caught me reading it

Nichi

@Kari: Gingerbread~ >w<
@Stew: Cool :3

So, I finally have a new sensor bar for my Wii; so I can start using it again. Unfortunately, my upper back is hurting for some reason :\

Chocofreak13

i need a massage so badly. my shoulders and neck have been hurting for days, drifting down to encompass the rest of my back. it suuuuuuucks >>;
click to make it bigger