Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrizzCat

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Agelu

...uh...  :unsure:

hi all... again...

Those who don't know me (or don't remember me) I used to be very regular active member here... however, the Internet Cafe where i worked backstabbed me, so i didn't had much access to the Internet lately... sorry 'bout that, i will make my best to being regular

(I thought that i would have a PM on all these days days, but nothing... :mellow:  i guess that no one cared about it... oh well  -_- )

So yeah, the first thing i see is... FabiaN is closing the site! OH NO!!!!  :(  However, i soon saw that DarkLord saved it... (Thanks, Darkie!!  :thumbup: ) (... who could have thought that a mostly WinOS site would be saved by a Linux member?!?!?  :blink:  O_O )

Anyway, things look like always... lots of members, but few regular.. (a congrats to all regulars!  :thumbup:

Well, thats about it. My old hard disk (Glorious 2.2GB) finally died, so im using old DOS ( O_O ) again... well, with sound, mouse and CD access. So mostly im playing Abandon, that i recolected when i had Internet. Mostly games that i played when child, but never finished them. Like...

-Zone 66
-Jazz Jackrabbit
-Descent
-Syndicate

...and others... well, keep the good work. And thanks again, DarkLord. :)  

CaptBrenden

Welcome back! Now keep posting! *chains you to the forum*

panda

In case you didn't know, I am here.
a almost constant fear I have.

Agelu

QUOTE (panda @ Nov 5 2005, 04:11 PM)
In case you didn't know, I am here. [/quote]
huh.. did i miss something? i mean, why did u said that... However, its good to have you, Panda, a regular user around here... :wave: I missed ya all :cry:  

panda

I said it because last time I was here for a while with Capt. and he didn't know, even after I used the shout box.

On a side note that image came from Transe-Generation, a pretty funny web comic.

CaptBrenden

ive pmed as a couple of regulars when i saw them on but I havent gotten a reply on time either :P

panda

well, its kinda hard to notice if you've been pmed on this fourm.

CaptBrenden

I like this site, but its kinda i donno.. complicated. too much stuff going on at once. simpler set up would aid in that kinda thing

panda

yea, I really disslike the "portal" thing he has on it.

CaptBrenden

some of that stuff... seach.. random sites...egads it makes it a bit much to notice any one thing or the changes

panda

And it doesn't work right, the right side one doesn't work right for my comp.

CaptBrenden

humm it displays just fine for me..

Agelu

Well, perhaps u don't like it because has many options. I like many options. However, that could be one thing that DarkLord could try: give us the chance to change it.