os tans anime: good or bad?

good! <3
24 (85.7%)
bad >_<
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 21, 2008, 04:32:04 PM

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Nah. /b/ would get their hopes up sky high, and then as it was peaking, either A: Rickroll, B: Fraud, or C: Virus upload.

And that's just plain cruel.
I'm just heartless and sadistic, don't mind me.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

The 'rules of the internet' do not apply here. You could have been politer. But in your defense you are right that an official OS-tan anime is not legally possible due to all the trademark infringement that would result.

However, it would be great to make a fanmade OS-tan OVA! Some projects have been proposed long ago but sadly didn't go anywhere :(

NejinOniwa

Rules do not apply, therefore ruleset is absent. I post what I post, ijou~

Touhou got some OVA lately, didn't it, huh...

Then again, Touhou has a fanbase that's large as a pile of elephant shit after a whole day of zoo cleaning, compared to a small dog turd of OS-tan -ists.
Despair, there's lots of it served today, fresh out of the fridge~

Cockleshell

As much as I hate to admit it, that metaphor made me smile a bit.

...But we're not dog turds. ...Maybe one of them is a dog turd.

-hides-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

No, we're not a dog turd. We're a cat that's been put in the fridge for 10 days.

Cockleshell

So we're cool cats.
Nice.

CaptBrenden

back on topic please, with less scat.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Don't mention those things, please, it makes me think of the first times I ventured into unknown lands with my eyes still having seen nothing worth unseeing. >_>

So, is the topic heading anywhere, huh...?

Indy OVA's, huh. How many of those have been relled recently? What were they, and how'd they do? A dose of stats is good for a starter.

dejiko-hime

buahahahaha
Don´t ask, only imagine it.

I sleep, awake and see all around me

Smokey

Even if we disregard all the copyrights, animated video is a helluva lot of work...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Indeed, at least for anything worth creating.

NejinOniwa

And takes a helluva lot of skill.

Which I believe, we most definitely lack.

CaptBrenden

indeed, but no one ever got the skill by not animating/drawing

NejinOniwa

Anyone up for SOME YEARS OF TRAINING, then?