Main Menu

CAR-TANS!!! XD

Started by Kotaro, July 02, 2008, 09:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

^ Those are really good, and those are car-tans with style! :D I especially like their wings, and contrast in personalities!

Bella

Chocofreak13

pretty! could you draw me a pedovan-tan?? :3

or a VW Bus-tan? :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I have a soft spot for the VW Bus, so I'll get right on that! (I might try making a pedovan-tan too, lol xD)

hachi

Quote from: "RIT_ninja"350Z tan!
R32 tan!

+1 for R32-tan also a AE86-tan would be nice

VonDaab

Oh, this thread is still alive?

Hmm, what about cars AND tans?

Eh, just kidding...
Someone said Trueno-tan?

hachi

Quote from: "VonDaab"Oh, this thread is still alive?

Eh, just kidding...
Someone said Trueno-tan?

sorry, didn't mean to "beat a dead horse"

Trueno-tan looks great but could use a few modifications....

*saves pic and opens up photoshop*

hachi

thanks goes out to the original artist...whoever she/he is and to VonDaab for posting it and though I respect the artists ideal/work I've become a bit attached to this "tan" (seeing how I own a AE86/Trueno myself)

So I've decided to do a few modifications.

Behold trueno-tan version 1.0 (rough draft)

I thought the whole initial d thing was a bit cliche, so I removed the background. Also, the pin-stripes on the ears are gone; as well as the two tone design on the tail. i also removed the little Toyota emblem/necktie; as it was clashing with the streamline style of the character.

I'm planning on completely redrawing a trueno-tan from scratch so that I can really get my idea's down on paper, without having to do too much photoshoping.

Sora

Quote from: "hachi"thanks goes out to the original artist...whoever she/he is
Try Tineye.com
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

VonDaab

Original artist for that pic is 'Katahira Masashi'.
A lot of his works can be found at Danbooru http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/index?tags=katahira_masashi

He tends to draw a lot of bunnygirls, which I good, and also some other "car-tans", which can be found in the slightly older works.

Artists personal website.
http://www.linkclub.or.jp/~marukata/
And Blog.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/marukata_anzuya/
Pixiv.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6359

So, there you go.

hachi

thanks for the links, I will check them out

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"humm if I were to create a car tan, id wanna see one for the Police Intercepter Dodge Charger

that is a sexy car, and it would make one sexy cop lady tan

Miyuki and Natsumi in their Honda Mini Patrol Version are far more sexy than any police car tan and any police women  EVER!

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Better yet, WHY don't cars have maglev?

Also I get a sudden urge to draw something crappy, say it's maglev and post it just to ruin the mood. Why is it so troll in here, skipper?

Coz' Maglev requires a mag-railway you goodthinker...  :/  ;054  ;hi

Then you could have maglev only on roads that will be adapted with a mag-railway under the surface.

And even if you just convert only freeways as mag-railways it is however a waste of electric energy lost in activating continuously super-conductors to make cars running in any point of the railway.

A maglev train activates the super-conductors magnetes just when it passes, so it consumes big quantity of electricity every time it passes, but just any each run it makes.

Hundreds of thousands of cars on a huge maglev circuit freeway system will drain a whole state electric energy daily production.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

Antigravity it is, then.

OR a shitload of fusion reactors...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Sora

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Antigravity it is, then.

OR a ****load of fusion reactors...
How about he just give up on frictionless travel?
Oh who am I kidding.
You're mostly humans.
Way too stubborn to give up.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.