Apricot Desk-Mate Software Hatsune Miku

Started by JA8956 / Patrick, June 09, 2008, 01:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandiNinja

Any questions , pm me im at home until mid of march , then im going back to my ship

Are you a sailor man or something? Or fisherman?

Oh! Hajimemashite!

JA8956 / Patrick

sailor ( i work as shipmechanic on bord of containerships )

RandiNinja

What a tough work...!

but as long as the salary is decent... why not? ^_^

Plus, you get yourself traveling all over the world..... it's nice....!

Vegapunk

Chocofreak13

*hug* do want mate :] kawaii yes, acquisition no :[ haven't gotten yet. :[ where has everyone else gotten it? (for free, i hope...? ;_; ) the original site isn't downloading properly. ;_;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Got, installed, tested, concluded research with the realization of the high amount of suckage, discarded.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

really? it looks so cool......

what about the ones at anime theme? can't find those :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Most of these things look quite cool, but after a while you realize how monotonous they normally are, and especially when you do other things with your computer than playing with desktop mates you often just can't be bothered to do anything else than just shut them down because they take up so much space (and are so distracting).

But maybe that's just me.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

eh, maybe. at any rate, i always tell people to base their opinions off of their own experiences, so perhaps i should take my own advice.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, the novelty of such eye candy wears really thin really quick - especially when you have too little RAM to ration for it.  You find yourself having to decide whether this program is worth running, or this or that, and very soon you discover that this very fun looking thing is becoming a hassle (read: anti-fun).

The Choice of a New Generation.

AnimeTheme

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"really? it looks so cool......

what about the ones at anime theme? can't find those :[

Hmm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but mine are generally not the same as Apricot.

Quoteeh, maybe. at any rate, i always tell people to base their opinions off of their own experiences, so perhaps i should take my own advice.

I can't agree more. Some people just want a plain and clean desktop/PC with nothing that isn't absolutely productive, while others have the interests and resources to decorate and personalize their PCs in various ways they want. Simple as that.
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Chocofreak13

i'm more about "oooo pretty kawaii!!" than productivity. :3

i tried out both apricot and esheep, and i LOVED them both. only trouble was, i had to do an emergency shutdown (apricot froze shitty! O__O; ) and i installed the last of the ram i had, but i couldn't get apricot to come back up. so i tried esheep. he's cyoot too. :3

anime theme: you keep mentioning desktop mascots from anime theme. SEND ME LINKAGE, WANTS DOWNLOADZ O_____O
click to make it bigger