Previous topic - Next topic

iDarbert

Let's start a war.

[attachment deleted by admin]

CaptBrenden

T_T stand the fark by..

A proper reply to this will take time
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

Er...who is the gal on the right? At any rate, Tiger-san and other girl are quite cute ^_^

Aurora Borealis

Nice! Now I'm tempted to draw a Carmeldansen (err... however the heck it's spelled!) parody too! ;010

I recognize the other girl too- it's Haiku-tan!

C-Chan

Well they are cute, no doubt about it,....

But...

What's with the war part?  Those two look about ready to dance a gig or something.  @__@

(their poses look mighty familiar, though: http://ostan-collections.net/post-50297.html#50297 )

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"Well they are cute, no doubt about it,....

But...

What's with the war part?  Those two look about ready to dance a gig or something.  @__@

(their poses look mighty familiar, though: http://ostan-collections.net/post-50297.html#50297 )

The fact that you, aparently, don't know that they're dancing Caramelldansen disturbs me. A lot.

Seems to me that you have been living under a rock for a pretty long time. So I command you to watch this.

C-Chan

Matter of fact, I have been living under a rock,... several at least.....  -.-;

So wait, they dance this,... "Caramel Sundae Whatsis"....over and over again for 2 minutes straight?  Ooooooooookay.... @.@

I fancy that if this were turned into a 3-hour Rave tune, they'd wear out their hips.  ^^;

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"Matter of fact, I have been living under a rock,... several at least.....  -.-;

So wait, they dance this,... "Caramel Sundae Whatsis"....over and over again for 2 minutes straight?  Ooooooooookay.... @.@

I fancy that if this were turned into a 3-hour Rave tune, they'd wear out their hips.  ^^;

Actually, it can be put into an eternal-looping flash. There's one, I just don't have it.

uh uh uh ah uh ah~
hurr hurr~

NejinOniwa

Dansa med oss! Klappa era händer~
Gör som vi gör, ta några steg åt vänster!
Lyssna å lär, missa inte chansen,
nu är vi här med Caramelldansen!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I know what the shit this text means, and it's rubbish.
BUT WHO CARES? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

iDarbert

What hurts me the most is that people do not recognise they actually parodise the Popotan opening, they just call it "caramelldansen".

They are Haiku (left) and Tiger (right) anyway.

NejinOniwa

Well. I've probably seen the original remake (with Popotan's characters and Caramelldansen) once or twice, and read it was from there.

The amount of times I've seen other remakes, with this song, is HUEG. So now it's just called Caramelldansen...

EVOLUTION OF MEMES 101!?

VonDaab

Funny is that, "Caramelldansen" is a pretty old thing.
The recent super hueg popularity is probably because of the japanese finding out about it. IIRC originally the caramelldansen was a "western" idea.

NejinOniwa

Originally the Caramelldansen was a fukken song by a pair of FJORTISAR.
Lolwut

Darknight_88

NejinOniwa

OH. YOU. DAMN. BASTARD.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK55555555555555