Main Menu

Integer Life

Started by Kami-Tux, May 20, 2008, 05:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerain

Quote from: "Smokey"LOL, I am thinking of trying Vista, though...
To see what i am bashing... :D

I actually saw someone use Vista... in this project thingy.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Smokey"LOL, I am thinking of trying Vista, though...
To see what i am bashing... :D
Alternatively install a Vista-theme, underclock your CPU and remove half of your RAM.  :topic:

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Bella

I know this is OT, but Smokey...I would NOT pay money/pirate/waste the time and space to install or dual boot with Vista. If you're interested, go to a computer store or ask a Vista using friend to let you try their computer. I tried out Vista on a friend's machine, and I got sick of it within the first few minutes of using it. It was horrendous.

Back ONTO topic, first off, the very title of this strip..."File under S for Schadenfreude" is great! Secondly, I chuckled when I saw Rae's shirt. And third, the look on her face when passing Lars was golden! Good job! This is exactly the kind of wit and humor I expected from a comic of yours.

And yeah, there's nothing cooler than a woman who knows her way around a computer :D

Smokey

Yes, well back on-topic, I have to agree with Rae's shirt (after painstakingly activating XP wich took me 30 mins), free is indeed better......

You really need to post more of them more often, Kami-Tux, this comic is great... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Kami-Tux

Okay, by popular demand of one person: Here is Integer Life 5.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

I can really understand that, since i don't like people around when i'm doing stuff, either...
Because if i do, i end up anwsering very rudimentary questions, often resulting in them losing interest very fast, making the time i spent into explaining what i was doing even more of a waste...

So, yeah. Your comic is indeed brilliant and i do love 'em... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

icerain

Quote from: "Smokey"I can really understand that, since i don't like people around when i'm doing stuff, either...

Yeah, it's very annoying. I used to lock the doors.
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Kami-Tux

There is a new IL comic:   http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?pos=-7242

BTW: I think 'certigi' is a really awesome word, just because of the way it sounds!

Added after 1 hours 19 minutes:

I had to re-upload IL6 due to own stupidity! *oops*

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

LOL...
Knowing languages other people don't understand is pretty cool sometimes... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kami-Tux

And we have a new instance: http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?pos=-7243

The 4 hours sleep were no exaggeration since I had quite a commute to college at that time.

And in other news, I fscked up IL6, so I re-uploaded it.

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

Okay... I wouldn't have thought that, i wouldn't have kept my thoughts to myself... Instead i'd blurt out: You've got to be (f-word) kidding me, for (f-word)'s sake!?

But then again, i hate it when people do that, i assume they're wrong in not telling earlier and i like to point that out to them (sometimes more subtle, of course... )
Thanks Fedora-sama

Bella

Hey, two new pages. I seriously laughed in page 6 when Rae started talking "as she would to her grandmother"! Makes me think of when I had to explain the computer to my grandma...I wonder, after seeing this page, if it would have helped to just yell "computer è molto stupido!" XD

And in page 7, I agree with Smokey...If I were Rae, I would have freaked out if Belle sprung that surprise on me. Not nice. O__O

Kami-Tux

Belle did something smart in waiting long enough so Rae was so tired that she only wanted to go to bed and sleep until the sun sets.  I'll describe her commute later in pictures (I planned IL already up to comic 25).

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Smokey

Sweet so there's a whole series slated then...

;010

Oh, and i am never too tired to get angry at someone...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Kami-Tux

Well, college always is giving me inspiration.  ;012

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!