Spammers Ho

Started by NejinOniwa, May 06, 2008, 03:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

iowa, i think.

god dammit i wish i had nominated myself for mod status. >:\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Hey, I removed the signature already yesterday, didn't ban/delete the user rightaway however. Means to say: I'm reading, I'm reading! xP

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on June 17, 2011, 11:24:01 AM
Hey, I removed the signature already yesterday, didn't ban/delete the user rightaway however. Means to say: I'm reading, I'm reading! xP

I noticed that Pitkin. : ) I figured either you or Aurora did it....

Aurora Borealis

That's the problem, none of the mods or admins live in cyberspace, and it's a long drive to get there!

Chocofreak13

this is why you guys should appoint another mod, since Capitan left us. :\

either way, ty :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My spambot senses are tingling...

http://ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,1487.0.html

I have to give them credit; the topic does fit in the area they posted, but the links at the bottom give them away

Chocofreak13

damn, you beat me to it!
eh, the subject fits, but the advertising pitch in her post does not. bannage, please?
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Chocofreak13

damn, i wanted to know what it was saying. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This sounds like a possible spambot: http://ostan-collections.net/forum/index.php/topic,1497.0.html

I just saw this mere seconds after it was posted, and it seems a little too strange to be a normal person

Chocofreak13

DAMMIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT

either way, BOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOTBOT

advertisements in sig, weird topic for this forum, innaccurate statements (she said it's fall, which it's not anywhere on this planet right now), oddly placed picture of jack sparrow, no regard to ANY form of grammar, etc.

BAN PLZ, ty. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

They apparently edited their post. The ads and such where not there when I posted the link, so it was just a really weird post that talked about it being the fall when it's clearly the middle of summer