Site Updates

Started by Goujer, September 15, 2022, 09:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on February 27, 2024, 06:35:44 AMThat will take a while.

Also if not being able to view right away what you upload is an issue, remove "status:pending" from your blacklist on your user profile.

What does removing "status:pending" from your blacklist on my user profile mean? Also how? anyways I will let you do the uploading since they are on your server anyways it doesn't matter if it takes a while anywho I wish to make some cool OS-Tans Games some day by getting groups of people to help me.

Goujer (she/her)

Thinking it could be cool to make a new downloads page.
A lot of OS-tan media is buried and no longer available via their original downloads, could be a useful archive. Thoughts?

Nanami Madobe Fan

Quote from: Goujer on March 06, 2024, 07:19:54 AMThinking it could be cool to make a new downloads page.
A lot of OS-tan media is buried and no longer available via their original downloads, could be a useful archive. Thoughts?

Yeah that is alot of OS-Tan media that is not accisble anymore or you can no longer easily find... that would be a good idea that where some OS-Tan images I should have saved but was too stupid not too.

Goujer (she/her)

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on March 06, 2024, 07:29:44 AMthat would be a good idea that where some OS-Tan images I should have saved but was too stupid not too.

Not 100% sure what your saying here, but for images and videos in particular I re-emphasize the importance of everybody contributing to the gallery when possible, so we do not lose media.

Quote from: Nanami Madobe Fan on February 28, 2024, 05:02:51 AMWhat does removing "status:pending" from your blacklist on my user profile mean? Also how?
In your account settings in the gallery there are blacklist tags defined in a box. "status:pending" is there so when people upload scat, bestiality or pedophile crap to the gallery it's not visible by default.