Mini Midnight Madness

Started by C-Chan, April 15, 2008, 11:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Thank you Siya-san.  ^^

One down....

...the cream of the crop to go.  ^.^

It feels so good to be able to help bring her into fruition.  I'm gonna pour plenty of heart and soul into the full blown version!  ^___^

Siya

Hurrah!  She looks wonderful! ^^  

I like the spearhead you chose!

Aurora Borealis

AtariTOS-tan mini is so cute! Thank you, C-Chan! :D

Parsix-tan mini is very pretty, glad to see her rendered in full color too!

C-Chan

Fufu... thank y'all.  ^.^

On a quick Geekery note, that particular variety of spear is called a "Mezraq", and was crafted in fork (two-pronged, the one she's using) or trident (three-pronged).  Persian varieties usually had ornaments engraved into the steel, and were used primarily by cavalry up until the 19th century.  Went with that since it seemed the most memorable.  ^__^

But I ain't done yet!

@Siya:  Full-version Parsix-sama is coming up next!  ^.^

@Aurora-hime:  Same thing for that Mughsoot/Foobies/TotalFark panel.  Might even give the OSR sisters a small cameo too.  ^__^

NejinOniwa

*reads through thread and swallows it whole*

Ommf. Next. Dish. Please. _Ã...wÃ..._
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Welcome back Nejin-san.  :D

Never thought I'd see the day a ravenous Haruhi would be eating stuff left and right.  ;)

NejinOniwa

Don't worry, I've been playing too much Half-Life 2 in the few days I've been home. Might've turned into a headcrabuhi. Or something. Anyways, I leave tomorrow again, and you probably won't see me until the end of summer again >_>

I need to get myself some mobile uplink.

Aurora Borealis

I was wondering about your whereabouts! OSC has only been about half as active without you, Bella and Smokey :(

---

I return to this thread with two new minis:

Bluebottle-tan:

Yoper-tan:

C-Chan

Aurora-hime, WHY do you wish to explode me?  ;___;

*stares at Bluebottle-tan*

[dreamily]  Uhhhhhhhhhh.....  *v*

*stares at Yoper-tan*

Oh, now you've done it..... *______*

NejinOniwa

C-Chan, you need to start spamming PARTY HARD explosion .gifs! IT'S CALLED DYNAMIC CONTENT, YEAH!
*shorts self*

Siya

It looks like Bluebottle-tan has been enjoying her blue bottles, again.  Yoper-tan is unamused.

Super-excellent job, Aurora-san! ^^

Bella

Lud, the evidence that my absense can only help this forum is stacking up XD

Beautiful minis, y'all!

C-Chan

BELLA-HIME SIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  @V@

*EXPLODES with excitement*

Aurora Borealis

Mini Visi On-tan:

Mini C65-tan:

C-Chan

Yo Aurora-hime!

All that time spent with Xmas comics and Commodore-tans made me forget about the Minis thread. ^^;

Thanks as always for contributing some more unique beautful Minis!  ^o^

Wow!  Visi On-tan has a very remarkable hairstyle -- it's funky in a geewiz-how-cute-I-want-to-squeeze it kinda way!  ^__^
And the xray beam is aptly XMen-like, good job!  ^.^

As for C65-tan, seems our crazy little pirate girl translates very well in Mini mode.  I'm glad to see I got the general color scheme (in the C65-tan plushie) right, although it clearly needs adjustments in a few areas (I have to lighten up the blue coat, darken her hair a bit, and make her kercheif tan.  ^__^

ADDED!!  ^V^