Hey guys ^_^ Anime Central?

Started by rdhdtwns, May 11, 2008, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

Long time no see everyone ^_^ I was wondering if anyone was going to Anime Central, an anime convention in Chicago, Illinois this weekend. I'm finally being able to pull my XP-tan out of the closet from hiding, so I was wondering if anyone else would be able to recognize her :P
So cute it\'s deadly!

Bella

Wow! Another return forum member :D

Hope we see you around!

Aurora Borealis

Really long time, no see! Haven't seen you here in more than a year! Welcome back!

icerain

Anime Central????????????? What's that?!
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Aurora Borealis

^Anime Central is one of the anime conventions

Ultimaninja

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.
Look for me dressed as a blue mage (ffta)

rdhdtwns

Sweet! ^^
Yeah, Life has happened, but I'm able to lurk around every so often :P

I'll be bringing XP-tan on Saturday, on Friday I'm doing Nia from Gurren Lagann. I'll be sure to keep an eye out! If anything, I'll definitely be at the Your Favourite Anime Sucks event!
So cute it\'s deadly!

SleepyD

zomg it's codi! :3

alas, I cannot go....
how about you come to LA for AX? haha... X3

Ultimaninja

Quote from: "rdhdtwns"Sweet! ^^
Yeah, Life has happened, but I'm able to lurk around every so often :P

I'll be bringing XP-tan on Saturday, on Friday I'm doing Nia from Gurren Lagann. I'll be sure to keep an eye out! If anything, I'll definitely be at the Your Favourite Anime Sucks event!

then I will look off-hand for someone in an xp-tan outfit...amongst my wanderings and going to events.

If I do see you I will shout rdhdtwns. Yes I can speak without vowels. It's an interesting trick picked up from the google office. Someday when I work there, I'll learn how to levitate and bake a cake shaped like the internet.

Smokey

OMG!!!

Where have you been?!
(It's retorical, i know Life happened, but still, good to see you ;010)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^