I'm in search for a particular OS-tan related passage ...

Started by Jayjs20, February 27, 2007, 11:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

I can say with almost 100% certainty that my next computer will not be carrying Vista, so if this is true I guess I'll go for some other option.

*cough*

However, despite my current computer's constant risk of meltdown, the event of purchasing a new computer does not lie within the limits of the short-term horizon for me... ^^;

Kami-Tux

Many small compuiter shops sell computers without a preinstalled OS. Or with FreeDOS as alibi :)

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

again you have to go well out of your way to choose a differnt OS. -_-  well its a good thing I got my XP pro discs.  btu then again, I dont hate vista like you all do.  Yes it eats alot or resorces... but then again, so does XP or OSX compaired to computers years ago.  Soon vista will bearly take up anything compaired to what machines can do.  I still remember when I had a machine that couldnt run 95....
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

windowsgirl

Neptune: the OS that never was

NejinOniwa

SAGE-TAN!!!(...)!!!

Õ_Õ
I know necro isn't rulebreaking, but this particular person seems to care naught of the bloody nuisance it is.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I never had problems with ME either, but then again all I did was play Dos games and Sim City.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Okay... Am i the only person liftin an eyebrow after (finally) reading C-Chans comment about how the OSes become abandonware after they pulled the plug?

If this is true... we shouldn't be worried at all, since all abandonware is free...leave it to microsoft never to release saucekode on ME-tan, but her being free isat least a good thing, since every illegal install now became legal...
wich would also go for '98, '95, 3.11, 2000, and soon XP...
It should spark more usage, because people love freebies...

ofcourse this diagnose is complete nonsense if c-chan is wrong, in wich case ME is likely to go comatose or dead in the next few years...

Added after 3 minutes:

Oh, and toki..... Great choice on playing SC ;010...
If i may be so curious, wich one was it, because SC4 (with or without Rush hour) is a serious drain on your system, since the cities are huge and very detailed (lotsa rendering, lotsa mem usage, lotsa BSODs for ME)...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Smokey, look up them dates. That news is a YEAR old.
It's a necro case we've got here. Leave it to die in peace.

Smokey

Talking of dying in piece...
What 'bout the forum games "oh great king of the forum games"?

:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

That is unrelated, but I'm on that as well. You might've noticed I've been largely absent this last week, though - RL has been increasing its difficulty level, so to say, Rendering isn't working properly, BETA just crashed today and i don't know what to do with DELTA, and everything's just a major screwup. But now for these things we have Topicless. Leave this one to die, already!

windowsgirl

where did you get the Õ?

Added after 2 minutes:

well i did that because i needed to go and I had to post ( i really wanted to) and that was the first thing that came to my mind and i have to go right now bye

Added after 23 minutes:

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"SAGE-TAN!!!(...)!!!

Õ_Õ
I know necro isn't rulebreaking, but this particular person seems to care naught of the bloody nuisance it is.
Neptune: the OS that never was