H-NA Productions' RP 2 - ERROR:422 (Outgame)

Started by NejinOniwa, March 15, 2008, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Well, it depends on the situation (read: last post -not the song ofcourse :D-) sometimes i can make my next move up in a minute, sometimes it takes a while....

oh, and... What-who-where-now-runes? Sorry for being n00bish here, but i've never heard of Nimaxari Runes... (please remember: I'm half-dutch. and dutch people have the greatest difficulty pronouncing a lot of english sounds..."th" (as in thank you) is often pronounced by us dutchies as either ph (phank you) or T (tank you)....)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

oh, and... What-who-where-now-runes? Sorry for being n00bish here, but i've never heard of Nimaxari Runes... (please remember: I'm half-dutch. and dutch people have the greatest difficulty pronouncing a lot of english sounds..."th" (as in thank you) is often pronounced by us dutchies as either ph (phank you) or T (tank you)....)
Naturally you haven't.
Nimaxari is the language I've written single-handedly for EW and EWAR, with the runes being the language's own alphabet. They're really handy - but then again, it's necessary, with Nimaxari phonetics being what they are. I mean seriously, even my English and Swedish have started sounding strange, just because I spend too much time fuxing with phonetics in my mind >.>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

oh, okay... :D so there's a completely new language being born... :D

And i can imagine your engrish and swedish getting messed up.... Sometimes i can't even make sense of my own words, cause i'm speaking a blend of english/dutch/german/french with a few words of japanese and russian thrown in....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

There you have the reason I didn't get any high grades in French - on my final test, I even accidentally substituted "blanc" for "shiroi"... >_>;

Anyway. While we're on the language topic I guess I should inform you of the language status in EWAR. Most of the world uses the modernized Imrish language (which is what in the books, and here, are written as English); This includes Haldera and Peltair. Vassica, however, is sort of like France in their ability to speak other languages than their own. Most Vassicans only speak their native Nimaxari-va, or Varis as it is called among the locals, fluently - aside from those living in the more connected cities and routes (such as the Pilgrimage route, the Capital and the port cities) most locals can only speak a few words in Imrish understandably. Again, think France.

Smokey

I was wondering when or if we'd hit a language-barrier...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Ah, and yet another lost hero returns to the cause... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

NejinOniwa

Okay.
Now.

This wednesday I have a good bad big maths test - after that, I should be largely free to do whatever I want.
Some shameless thread advertising has been done in the New Members thread - might bring some results in.

Now let's revive this thing, PROPERLY.
I'll start!

Added after 49 minutes:

Now let's see some response to that! The sinister plot unravels...

Gussy Keniji

"Wut..."

NejinOniwa

Not much, lol ^^
Well, actually I'll be off to work the coming 10 hours or so, but otherwise lol no -w-

Smokey

It's like watching a small flame turn into a roaring fire again on the ingame thread... ;010
And all it needed was shameless advertising...

Thank goodness it didn't need extreme advertising...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Techno the fox

OH SNAP!

I almost forgot about this RP. But don't worry people, I'll be back in the RP very shortly.

I'm kinda pressed for Time right now though, so I'll have to leave a comment in the RP itself later.

'Til then everyone.

Smokey

Yeah, see ya laterzz :D

Things are starting to heat up, so best be joining in before we kill off old characters or leave them behind :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Greatz! Now all the players have come back to life! I'm overjoyed ^-^

Also, I must say I wasn't entirely truthful to you guys before. I haven't finished the entire storyline.
Or, should I say, hadn't. Actually I finished it with some detail planning today during my break at work today ^-^; What looked like a burned-out Nejin taking a nap on the crew room table was actually something ENTIRELY else. Yes, I'm fuc­k­ed up ^w^;

There might be a rant later tonight, and/or tomorrow, since I've got an extra day off school - but as I mentioned before, maths studies will come before that then. But until then, I'll just tell you this - you're up for one haelishly far-fetched chase. Bye for now!
//Nei