Anumations

Started by Toki, March 14, 2008, 12:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

I really enjoy animating! Come up with a script for a 10-60 second animation, and if I feel like doing it, I'll make it! Since this is an OS-forum please only give me OS-tan oriented scripts.

Here are a few guidelines

-Simple backgrounds only
-Minimal dialogue, actions prefered (like running, jumping)
-No more than three characters
-Provide pictures of the OS-tans you want, so I don't have to fish for a good reference...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Er...
How about OS-Tans doing

Added after 1 minutes:

With like, 2k, XP and ME - for teh GREAT LULZ.

Oh, and with epilepsy, of course.

PARTY HARD!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I don't know what party hard is!! ;__; Can I make something up?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Bella

I think Nejin is referring to this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B5PAkntjs5M&feature=related

Namely, that part where they're all dancing in front of the chalkboard. I could be wrong though :P

Have you thought of what character(s) you want to use? Like your favorite, ME-tan, or a more non-canon type (which we have tons of floating around)? Once I know a bit more about what exactly you want to do, maybe I can help out a bit.

Toki

o.o Anyone can do that... (except me, I don't know how people flash over gifs and stuff... it's easier to make up my own stuff.)
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

WEEEEEEEEEE~ *toki flies in at random*

Lulz were had.  ;028

CaptBrenden

PURE WIN and your outfit in that is adorable X3
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kiso

Awesome... now me want make artsy stuff... too bad I can't do much with my lack of inspiration.

anyways... good job Toki!!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Toki

Thanksyu minna-san! ^-^ * dancing *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Bella

*facepalm*

How'd I miss this! That is so cute, Toki! You're very talented when it comes to flash animations!

Toki

Thanks! I've been practicing lots ^-^ One day I hope I can do something truely amazing..
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

PROTIP: Let "One day" be sometime next week, and you will receive massive amounts of wintarwebs.

C-Chan

Ah finally I can check this out in a place that doesn't block Devart pages.  ^^

Yes, this is fantastic work, Toki-chan, although I'd have to say that your cuteness certainly steals the show.  Now I know why you asked about heights the other day.  ^.^

Toki

Well, I also wanted to make sure I wasn't too tall because I was cosplaying as her, and the shoes I wore are about 4 inches tall... which made me feel very tall, but I guess I was still pretty short... o-o;;

I can't work on my flashings right now because I'm still in Washington with no FLASH! But I can still plan things that people would like for me to do :3
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!