Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

And considering if I should dive in after it! ;-;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Hm.
Somehow, I think teh glasses break it all somewhat...
And it the angle/set of the dress makes it look kind of distorted.
But, well, I'm not one to talk. I just say get better photographers next time ^^ Otherwise, GJ!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I had to remember to take off my glasses and sometimes it was hard ^ ^;; I am going to get better pictures, and I'm going to redo my ribbons and fix my wig a little. But I think it's a good start. Since I sewed it myself I'm pretty proud ._. Except the petticoat, I didn't make that.

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Bella

QuoteWell um... o.o; I have to finish my Stephanie cosplay and my Ema Skye cosplay... Then I'll look into Inu-T :3 I also have to do a Kinomoto Sakura cosplay... and a Galaxia cosplay...

I'm sort of booked .-.;;

Oooh, Inu-T cosplay? That'd be awesome!

QuoteWell here it is!!

Wow! Good job! I too think that's a good pose in that first pic ^_^

And you say you sewed the outfit yourself? That's incredible, you have a lot of talent with sewing :P

And I see that there were 2k-tan and 95-tan cosplayers, too. Did you guys plan to go together, or was this a coincidence?

Smokey

Wow, great work... ;010

Great job on the dress too... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

It was a coincidence! xD How lucky, ne?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Bella

^ Wow, that is lucky. You went to the convention and found your two "sisters" :P

Smokey

Man, I really need to start to go to these conventions... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I really really love conventions ^ ^;; I have dreams about them all the time...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Aurora Borealis

You are so lucky! I wish I could go to an anime convention :(

Smokey

No cons near where you live, too?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Wow. Seems I'm really damn lucky for where I live, then. ^^
And I thought cons where everywhere, EXCEPT where I live...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, i always thought that the anime-culture was in asia and america, but not in europe...

I was wrong... They're (almost) everywhere except where i live... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Aww ^ ^;; The thing about America is theres SO many... I wanna go to them all but I'm just a little girl...

Does anyone know Misha from Pita Ten? I discovered I already have half the things I need for her costume, so I've added her to my list >.> I've been wanting to cosplay as her for YEARS.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

well, having too many things to choose from is a luxury problem...
(poor people are less often bored since they don't have too many luxuries to pick from, hence i deemed boredom as a luxury problem too...)
Thanks Fedora-sama