Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

There can be only one...

And she's darned cute... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

represent, represent... :D

Inu-dogg is in tha house 'yall!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Ah o_o * steps away *

I dropped out of high school to get away from that stuff T-T
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I dropped out because the stuff they tought there was so easy it was boring and devastated every single form of motivation...

Oh, and the annoying pubering/adolescent lumps of testosteron were pretty annoying as well...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

QuoteOh, and the annoying pubering/adolescent lumps of testosteron were pretty annoying as well...
Tell me about it. -.-
my High School is pretty good guy. eh is crammed with people and dosnt afraid of anything

Toki

xD Oh wow... why? Why why.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

*gets confused*

How can you "con" a "fuse" when you get "con"-"fused"... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Kagamin says: "Oi, you want to talk about this guy's lack of humor for a bit?"

Also, we're REALLLY derailed here. It's gone to the point where I must look at the thread's name to see what it's about. So please. Where were we...?

Smokey

Cosplay....

*turns to Toki*

So, how are we progressing then?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Well um... o.o; I have to finish my Stephanie cosplay and my Ema Skye cosplay... Then I'll look into Inu-T :3 I also have to do a Kinomoto Sakura cosplay... and a Galaxia cosplay...

I'm sort of booked .-.;;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Word.
Maybe I should start thinking about that XP-kun cosplay then...

Smokey

o_O wow 4 cosplays before you can think of Inu-T? well that is indeed being booked... :D

But if you manage to get around to cosplaying Inu-T, that would be awesome... (even awesomer if you'd post pics of that ;010)
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Well here it is!!

I would post more but I'm lazy @_@ Visit www.brokenaoshi.deviantart.com for more of ME-tan and some 2k-tan and 95-tan.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Aurora Borealis

Nice! ;019

The recycle bin and pose are especially a nice touch- looks like you dropped something in the recycle bin by accident and are trying to remember what it was... and hoping that it wasn't something super important! :D