Cosplay

Started by Toki, March 11, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

<_< i dont think my hair will even be long enough for Hitome currently =_=  still i liked her more the Merle
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

My hair could do Miku...but I'm too tall to be a good trap ;_;

Also, I'd go crazy if I was seriously trying to cosplay Dio Brando O-O
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

Gaaah It'd be amazing ;__;

I like Hitome too, but I think Merle would be more fun. I don't like everyday sort of costumes...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

What are those? *confused*

CaptBrenden

well if you go as a group then it would be a good thing...

but yes, more interesting cosplay is better.   If it wasnt for the incradibly long hair required, Rider from Fate is actually about as tall as me.

VonDaab

All the cosplays that would suit me would require a crazy amount of clothing, and then in the end, they're not that popular...

NejinOniwa

We're all in the same pot aren't we ~w~

Toki

Ohh!! I have a really tall freind that said he would cosplay as Berserker with me if I cosplayed as Ilya <3

I desided to stop dying my hair for cosplay and get and style wigs when needed. Much more practical. But for now I'm trying to do cosplays that don't require me to get wigs... @-@

So the Inu-T cosplay will not be completed for a while, I'm sorry :<
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

Allen

Hitome

Merle

VonDaab

It's just that there arent many Anime characters that would be 6'2'' tall with short, brown hair and with a slight pudge...

(Not that the pudge can be worked away, if required)

NejinOniwa

Allen, huh.
Hmmmm~ Series? Not seen.

Hey. Toki. What's "really tall" for you guys, anyway? Tallest nation in the world-or-something wondering here.

Toki

He is 6'6.6 tall... I know another guy who is taller but he's also somewhat scrawny. But everyone looks tall next to me. Unless I went to japan, then I would be normal sized. But still small. Even in japan I'm a size small ;___;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

Hmm~
I guess there are all kinds in the US, huh. I'm "just" 6.2, but that's just above mean for folks my age...huh.

CaptBrenden

Being tall definitly is a downside when it comes to cosplay =_=

and the show is escaflowne

also, random cosplay photos nao

Toki

There are eleven-year-olds taller than me... But I suppose I'm starting to look my age-ish. But my voice really puts a damper that.

lol is that mercury?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!