making a simple game with OS tans....

Started by bookgekgom, February 29, 2008, 09:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

Cuddlecore is the best!! There isn't enough of it.  

I know what you mean though. I still like DJ Sharpnel grrnya. >.< Have you heard any of Teranoid? Her stuff is really beautiful, as well as having some fantastic beats.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I'll see what I can find (after I do some errands), It's always nice to expand my musical knowledge and discover new artists/genre's...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

I used to not know anything about genre and stuff. I still don't know that much and I get confused often, but ever since I started playing IIDX, I've gotten a little more organized with my music-ish knowledge.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Well, that was never a problem for me... Untill trance completely desintegrated into dozens of sub-genres....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

I still don't pay attention to it... there are just too many types of music I like. I can at least tell people I like gabba though :3 and Ska
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Identification :F I'm lucky, no one else has my name.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Same here... I hate it when I have to use variations on my nick because someone else took it... (my best one is teh Smokey man - DC++)
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

xD Huahuahua. Well, recently people have been like "Toki? Liek metalocolypse?" And I'm like NO! * bonk! * >.< I've been Toki for a long time... lots of people don't even know my real name... o.o
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Well, to be honest...The first thing that popped in my head was: toking (wich matches smokey, nicely :D)
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Yeah I've gotten that a few times too xD Toki actually means "Time and opportunity"
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

In what language? now i'm interested...

Added after 52 seconds:

BTW have you noticed how we completely pwned the last page... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Indeed you have.. in what was originaly ontopic discussion of coding lanquage...

But quickly spiraled out of control.. hopfully its smoking crash will land in the topicless thread sometime soon..

Quote*looks for Cappie and HER b& hammer, cuz he scares me with that thing*....stoned...

FOUND YOU.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Oh holy crap!!!!! *makes mental note* Captain = woman... *thinks of Iustitia and her B& hammer*
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Oh mai... well we sort of... no... I'm sorry ;-; My fault * gonk *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!