Main Menu

Happy Merry Christmas XD

Started by Thurosis, December 24, 2007, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

Happy Merry Christmas XD

Also take a look at this link please !

http://mangatown.myminicity.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

Very Merry Christmas to Everyone (BTW, nice pic Thurosis)!

Tsubashi

Merry christmas everyone! I'm sorry I didn't get all the updates done, I had wanted to give then to you as gifts but school and family got in the way. I didn't even get my christmas picture finished. Gomen Nasai!!!
Still, Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new year!
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Meri kurisumasu!
Also, while we're at it...

WHADDYA GUYS GET???
All major prezents should be posted here, for the greater good.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Merry Christmas everyone!

And beautiful drawing, Thurosis! ;019 Sorry I haven't commented in your thread lately.

Today I have recieved offerings from the earthlings that I live with. These offerings include: Socks, new sweaters, new pants, 3 containers of Planters peanuts, and most importantly, two of my favorite videogames: "Guitar Hero" and "Dance Dance Revolution" for the Wii! I am very pleased.

Bella

Nice drawing! And what's this Mangatown thing?
Merry Christmas everyone! As for gifts...among many other things, I got a couple of nice outfits, gift baskets, some art supplies, and money. Yes, people still send me money :P

NejinOniwa

QuoteYes, people still send me money :P

How come people never send ME money, not even when I need it the most!? (Almost totally broke after buying a damn computer and christmas presents for everyone)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Thurosis

Quote from: "Bella"Nice drawing! And what's this Mangatown thing?

It's a small game like SimCity :D Your City gets bigger and more beautiful by every single visit! XD (right now i'm on 656th place (of 3500+)in whole Germany)

Merry Christmas everyone! As for gifts...among many other things, I got a couple of nice outfits, gift baskets, some art supplies, and money. Yes, people still send me money :P

(i got really nice gifts! books (about drawings) drawing Material and a AMD Athlon 64 x2 processor XD!!! )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

SleepyD

Agreed, that's a pretty sweet picture Thuro. It's all warm and fuzzy-like. :3
(I say things in my head as I type it and Thuro is easier for me to say than Thurosis ...or maybe we should all call you Thurry? XD;)  

I hope you all had a great christmas~ I did.

It was a pretty quiet christmas compared to the ones I've been to before (large family gatherings and all)  Gifts? oh... let's see... Money, gift cards, a shirt, a portable music player from Apple, and some food (he wanted to hide the fact he was giving me a gift card to Gamestop haha)

But... twas nice. ^^ I did finish a christmas pic that day: http://sleepydoodler.deviantart.com/art/X-mas07-quot-Room-for-one-more-quot-72958586

C-Chan

Fufufu.... I - had - a - peak - at - that - lovely - drawing - before....  ^___^

*does happy dance*

One of the many benefits of spamming the OS-tan Art threads is that nothing escapes the obsessively-watchful eye of C-chan there.  ^^

QuoteBut... twas nice. ^^ I did finish a christmas pic that day: http://sleepydoodler.deviantart.com/art/X-mas07-quot-Room-for-one-more-quot-72958586

*bloooooooooooooooooooooows kiss in air*

Magnifique!!!  ^.^
Anyone in particular, or an original?  'v'

SleepyD

why thank you, sir pig. ^^

I drew her when I first joined devART.  Then I drew someone similar for christmas last year.  So, I thought, why not make her a recurring character of mine? ^^

She remains nameless, and I only know her as Holiday Girl. XD;

C-Chan

Holiday girl..........?  ''

*ponders why name sounds familiar*

Oh wait a sec,... did you show her last year by any chance?  'v'